Truth

Y/n woke up from her sleep. She felt a bit nauseous after her battle. It almost felt like a dream to her.

Gwen: "Hay Y/n is awake!"

Ben's head turns around to see his friend awake. He was a bit glad that you were finally okay.

Grandpa Max: "Y/n, how are you feeling?"

Y/n: "I'm fine for now. But what happened while I was asleep."

Ben: "Don't you remember your fight with Vilgax?"

Gwen: "Not to mention that your Pure Heart."

Then it hit Y/n like a bullet train as she realized the event wasn't a dream

Then it hit Y/n like a bullet train as she realized the event wasn't a dream. Everyone is looking at her for an explanation.

Y/n was trying to come up with an explanation but her words are all jumble up.

Grandpa Max: "Now take your time, I'm sure you got a lot of explanation."

Y/n calmed down for a bit as she collected her thoughts. However, she was thinking about how she was going to explain the whole thing to them.

Y/n: "I guess it all started..."

Basically, Y/n explained almost the whole thing except the part with the reincarnation, the goddess, and the unknown person.

Y/n: "And that's how I got it."

The atmosphere was so heavy you could cut it with a knife.

Ben: "But why did you keep it a secret?"

Y/n: "Well it's kinda funny when I got my powers a note told me a very big answer on why I have to keep it a secret and I kinda believed it."

Gwen: "How is that funny? Grandpa is keeping secrets now you, who also knows about this."

Y/n: "You guys are the first."

Gwen: "Really Y/n that's so-"

Ben: "Cool!"

Gwen & Y/n: "Huh?"

Y/n thought Ben would've been equally upset as Gwen but go figure for Ben's personality.

Ben: "I mean think about it me and Y/n were doing Plumber in training!"

Sirens are heard behind them. Grandpa Max pulls the RV to the side and lets ambulances and police cars pass him.

Ben: "All right! Could be a chance for the Plumbers to go back to work!"

Gwen: "Ugh. You should start by unclogging that hairball from your brain, Mr. Plumber."

Ben: "You're just jealous 'cause you're not part of the family business!" 

Grandpa Max: "There is no family business. My hero days were over a long time ago."

However, Ben jumps out of the Rust Bucket.

Ben: "Well, mine are just getting started!"

Grandpa Max: "Ben, wait!"