Tourist Trap

It was a normal drive in the Rustbucket with no aliens, no destructions, and no crazy villains, well, except for the fact Ben is making weird faces in the window with another boy. Yep totally a normal day. "I'd warn you that your face might freeze like that, but in your case, it would be an improvement." Then the kid in the other car decides to eat his burger and shows it all chewed up to Ben. This brings up (Y/n) in disgust on why he needs to do that (Rember kids eat your mouth closed than open). "Ohh, man. The seafood special. Time to pull out the secret weapon." Well, that normal day was over. 

Ben bends down so he can't be seen, activates the Omnitrix, and transforms into Stinkfly. He emerges and makes scary faces and sounds. The kid is scared out of his wits and screams, prompting his father to look at Stinkfly. The father is scared too and speeds ahead of the RV. Stinkfly lies down on the floor and laughs. "There is such a thing as 'taking a joke too far, you know." Stinkfly continues to laugh. He sees that Gwen is about to sit down. Stinkfly sprays slime onto her seat and she sits on it. "Ben why?" (Y/n) questioning Ben's antics.

"What? Funny is funny"

"Ben, better get up here," then the rustbucket screeches to a halt and Stinkfly goes sliding to the front. "Oh, good. You're all ready to go. We got trouble ahead." They see a propane truck has overturned and the truck driver is stuck inside. There is also a fire spreading just outside the car. "If that propane he's hauling catches fire, that truck will become a rocket to the moon."

Stinkfly flies out of the RV and closer to the truck. The flames' intensity increases, making Stinkfly step back. "Ugh, the fire's too intense.  I wish I was Heatblast." 

"Water blast" 

(Y/n) in her magical girl form shoots out water at the fire, extinguishing it

(Y/n) in her magical girl form shoots out water at the fire, extinguishing it. "Hay I had everything under control." 

"Just save them already," (Y/n) said as she leaves the scene. "Man what's her problem," Ben said under his breath, then goes on top of the truck and uses his sharp tail to tear the metal off the roof. Stinkfly uses his hands to create a hole big enough to get the truck driver out. He picks the driver up and flies him to safety. "Loogie saves lives."

"That's the monster that ate that kid!" Said the boy griping on his father's shirt. 

"Wow, look at the time. Gotta fly!" Stinkfly flies away from the scene. 

Timeskip

They continue along the road and approach a specific location. Gwen reads out the signs on the roadside. " You'll have a ball with it! Next exit."

"Come on, Grandpa. At least give us a hint of what "it" is." Said Ben impatiently.

"Uh-uh. No hints. I've been planning this stop all summer." said Grandpa with enthusiasm.

"What do you think it is (Y/n)?" Gwen said. (Y/n) thought for a moment, "hmm, maybe a national monument." They reach their destination. Grandpa walks out of the RV. He takes care of some things and then opens the RV's door. "Now, three of you, close your eyes."