Chapter 7: Breaking Dekusquad/Threesome Funtimes (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

Yae: You could have warned it was play time, your excellence.

Raiden: We're not here to play, and neither are they.

Iida: It's five against two. What can you possibly do?

(Raiden quickly grabs Izuku's neck and pushes him through multiple trees.)

Ochako: (worried) Deku-kun!

(The four rush at Raiden and Yae as Izuku gets up.)

Raiden: You are... unworthy of this realm... unworthy of your TITLE! YOU'RE UNWORTHY... of your loved ones... you have betrayed.

Izuku: What makes you think that?

Raiden: You're just pawns, especially you, Deku. Just like All Might.

(Raiden punches Izuku before stabbing one of his legs.)

Izuku: What do you have against All Might?

Raiden: (grabs Deku's neck) Everything! (slams him) He chose you to be his successor, the 9th user of One for All.

Izuku: How did you know?!

Raiden: (caresses Deku's cheek) I know everything, especially what your simple human mind would never understand. The death of The Flash, the Justice League becoming the Justice Lords, the war between the Three Supernatural Factions, Salem becoming immortal, everything.

(She smirks as she shoves Izuku aside with a bitch slap. Meanwhile Yae is seen fighting Shoto.)

Shoto: How did they know we're after one of yours?

Yae: (giggles) They didn't. My friend in there does. If she wanted, she could have easily prevented the end of the world caused by your sad excuse of academy. She told the Headmasters and the teachers that your wars with the League of Darkness will reduce the Earth to a lifeless husk.

Shoto: That's a lie.

Yae: Ow, really? Because they will always try to gain control no matter what happens. That's why we both joined the Battle Alliance Academy, and so did our darling Toji. (realizes) Oops.

Iida: So you're his girlfriends, huh? Maybe beating you will draw his attention.

Yae: (smirks) You're invited to try.

(Iida rushes at Yae, who grabs his leg and slams him with only one hand as she yawns. She then kicks his legs before kicking him into space.)

Yae: Puny speedster...

(Tsuyu leaps forward and uses her tongue to wrap around Raiden, who cuts it off with her sword, and then he beheads her.)

Shoto: (stern) That does it!

(Shoto uses his ice power to try to encase both Raiden and Yae, but the former shatters the ice while Yae punches his stomach, making him cough blood. Ochako sneaks behind them, only to be quickly slashed in half by Raiden as both turn to the defeated Izuku and Shoto as they chuckle deviously.)

Raiden: You both are lucky, boys.

(Raiden then stabs both Deku and Shoto  as she and Yae take their bodies away.)

(Several hours later, Raiden and Yae are seen having renovated both Izuku and Shoto's bodies into mindless puppets.)

Raiden: As mindless puppets under my command, both of you will be the enforcers for the Battle Alliance Academy.

Yae: So? What should we do now?

(Raiden shows a lustful expression.)

Raiden: (smirks) How about we give our beloved boyfriend a better reward than those missiles and that spaceship.

(Yae smirks and agrees as they go to the garage, where Toji is seen inside his spaceship.)

(As they get inside the spaceship, they see Toji listening to "I gotta feeling" from Black Eyed Peas as they approach him and pat his shoulder

(As they get inside the spaceship, they see Toji listening to "I gotta feeling" from Black Eyed Peas as they approach him and pat his shoulder. As he turns to them, he sees their smirk as they take off their clothes, revealing their bikini, making him blush.)

Raiden: Like what you see?

Yae: We're gonna have so much fun tonight.

(They then grab Toji and take him to the bed, where Raiden unbuckles his pants while Yae sits on his face.)

Yae: You can start licking.

(As Toji starts licking Yae, Raiden sees his erected member.)

Raiden: It looks ready to be rocked.

(Raiden then inserts his member into her vagina and moans louder as she starts bouncing.)

Raiden: (moans) Awesome...

(Raiden keeps bouncing while Toji licks Yae more passionately.)

Yae: (moans) Good boy... keep it up...

(Raiden keeps bouncing on Toji's member while he keeps licking Yae harder. Some minutes later, the trio ends up cumming. Some hours later, they prepare to go to the auditorium as the screen fades to black.)