"I am her father and I want to be here for her," I added, beginning to feel horrible because I still love a woman who isn't simply her. "Thank you Kay, I really appreciate it," she whispered.

When I felt my phone in my back pocket and took it out, I saw that Alina had fallen asleep on me and that there had been a call from an unknown number. "When I catch yo pussy ass lacking it's over for you and yo daughter," the person on the other end of the line said. "Fuck is you talking about I'll put a hole in yo head right now," I responded, feeling offended that they were talking about my daughter like that.

"You ain't on nothing I'll keep waiting" they said and hung up. I started feeling hot and moved Alina's head off my shoulder and quietly left the hospital speeding as a I clutched my gun in my hand calling Dougie.

"Yo come outside some nigga tryna pop at me and my daughter and I know for a fact I recognized that fat ass nigga yuz gz's voice" I said "He best not play with my niece like that I'll pop that niggas neck" Dougie said.

Seeing Dougie and blovee hop into the car I drove quickly to mott haven. "He needa stop talking out of his neck like he wont get shot in the chest again" Blovee said making me snicker.

The rest of the drive was silent until we finally arrived. "So what we gon just walking into the building?" Dougie asked as we parked in front of the apartment. "I guess so" I replied because I honestly didn't have a plan.

"We've done this hella times without a plan it doesn't matter" Blovee said "true" dougie replied.
Before walking out the car I put a silencer on my gun and I looked at the guys nodding as we all walked out the car.

We walking into the apartment and with a little tip on which apartment he was at we were met with him opening the door. Standing back quietly we heard his footsteps coming closer. "I thought it was on sight when you seen me" I said as he noticed me, his face began to panic before he reached for his gun in his pants blovee shot him in the leg.

"Could never see how a fat ass nigga could try to come for a child, knew that saying you would blow kay's head wouldn't effect him you mentioned his daughter" Dougie said as he raised his gun and shot him the shoulder.

"Let's have a little chat" I said as I walked him back into his apartment. Cblu, setty, and mali looked around the apartment as they saw nobody in they let me know. Mali grabbed Yuz gun out of his pockets and threw it far from him.

"My fucking leg man" He groaned as he gripped on it, "I aint even on that, I could never hurt a child" he groaned in pain "now you wanna be pussy since i'm in yo face huh" I laughed.

"I mean that shit Kay I realized I fucked up after the call ended" He said started to heavy breathe "Kay bro please" he begged.

I thought about putting the gun up to his head but I also thought about going to jail and not seeing my daughter again. "You ain't worth my fuckin time" I said as I turned and walked out hearing another shot I noticed that Dougie had shot him in the foot.

"Fuck!" he yelled in extreme pain Mali slammed the door behind him and we all walked quickly out the apartments and into our cars. "I gotta get back to the hospital I promised to stay with Alina all night" I said as they nodded their heads. "Where you want me to leave you guys at?" I asked "just leave us at my crib" Dougie spoke and I just drove there.

Once I got back to the hospital and I quietly went inside the room to see Alina standing there with her arms crossed.

"Ma I can explain" I spoke.

"Seriously Kay you couldn't even stay here with me and your sick daughter" she said in a whisper yelling tone. "I had to handle something and i'm here though, that's all that matters" I replied.

"No kay that's not all that matters, you couldn't even stay with your daughter for an hour before you of course had to leave and do whatever you do" she replied getting angry.

"Why do you always never keep your promises kay, what about one day when she asks for you and you're not there" She said.

"No kid wants a liar as a father" she said turning always from me. "Alina mama listen to me I had to handle something and that's it i'm here with you for the rest of the night, i'm not picking up my phone again for this whole night, ima be right here with you and my daughter" I replied bringing her into my arms.

But she didn't hug back.

"I promise you Lina"

"I swear I do"

_____________
guaw what a chapter

thoughts?

the shit with yuz was just some random added shit bc i didn't know what else to put honestly😣

-nanaaasantiii is out🐈‍⬛