17

º°*𝒱o𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎a 𝒸o𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈*°º
ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴʏ
𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓉
ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ
_____________________

I've been sitting on my bed for the past hour waiting for Kay to supposedly pick me up. He hasn't even answered my texts at all.

The fuck is wrong with him I thought to myself.

I clicked on the 'Kay💞' contact calling him once again. It rang twice before it went to voicemail.

Fuck this nigga.

I took off my jacket and changed into some pajama pants, and laid back down closing my eyes.

🍃

I woke up to my phone ringing seeing it was Iyanna calling me "hey" I said tiredly "lina what are you doing right now" she asked "well I was asleep" I said, "so you haven't seen" she said "seen what" I replied confusedly.

"Ima send it too you" she said sounding sorry. I watched the video. It was Kay kissing on a another girl. "What the fuck" I mumbled "ima call you back Iyanna" I said, "don't do anything I wouldn't do Lina, be careful call me if we need to fight a bitch" she said.

I put on my blue crocs and jacket. I walked out the house annoyed as fuck.

I bumped into Eric on my way outside. "I was just bout to come see you" he said stopping me "get out my way" I said annoyed "what's up with the attitude, what even happened" he asked, "i'm bout to beat the sneaks off of kevin" I replied angrily.

"Yo Lina chill out what did he do now" he asked catching up to me "he put here kissing on some bitch" I replied walking faster hoping he would stop following me but he didn't.

"Shi who lemme see" he asked I stopped walking and pulled out my phone showing him the video. "Oh shit" he mumbled "don't tell me you knew bitch ass nigga" I said pushing him "you niggas ain't shit" I yelled causing some people to look at me.

I made my way to Kay's apartment and went inside. Damn this shit smells like pee I thought to myself.

I knocked on the apartment door nicely.

"Oh hey Lina" his mom Jackie said letting me in "hey" I replied smiling, "is Kay here" I asked "actually i haven't even seen him since this morning" she replied "oh well" I said "come and sit bree has been begging to see you" she said and I smiled.

Walking into Bree's room I seen her playing with her barbies "Lina" she said smiling "hey Bree" I said crouching down to hug her "i've missed you" she said with the biggest smile on her face "i've missed you more princess" I said.

"Here you can be the mermaid barbie" she said handing me it, I nodded my head and played with her for hours.

🍃

"Do you want to watch Trolls?" Bree asked "sure" I replied as she dragged me to her bed so I could sit next to her.

"This is another of my favorite movies" Bree said as she laid her head on my shoulder, a small smile placed on my face but soon quickly wiped off.