3

º°*𝒱o𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎a 𝒸o𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈*°º
ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴʏ
𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓉
ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ
_____________________

Alina was now making her way downstairs, sneaking out once again.

This had been the 5th time this week.

"Lil lina getting sneaky" Eric said while recording her as she walked to the car "Shut up bro" Alina said stepping into the car "wtw lil linaaaaa" Dougie says dragging the a "i'm just tryna get turnt tonight" she replied casually "don't get too turnt" Kay said shaking his head.

Alina had been talking to Kay for a week now and she enjoyed it.

It made her feel good.

"I'm surprised your parents haven't found out" Eric said.

"Don't jinx it" Alina responded.

****

They arrived at the party and stepped out the car.

Alina felt a cold shiver, due to her short red dress.

She liked wearing this type of clothes.

They walked into the house and automatically Eric pulled Alina to get a drink.

"Nah don't tell me these niggas drank everything" he said with a mug on his face, "oh well looks like I can't get turnt" Alina said laughing a bit.

Some girl with a short black dress came up to Alina.

"Damn girl you fine ass hell" she said "thank you" Alina said smiling "wats your name" the girl asked "Alina what about you" Alina asked soothingly.

Alina's voice was like magic to Eric but he never said it.

And he never would.

"Gisele" she said to Alina "come meet my friends so we can dance" Alina turned back to look at Eric as he nodded for her to go.

Kay, Dougie, and Eric had an close eye on Alina.

"Bitches this is Alina, Alina this is Caleea, Janexia, Shay, and Bianca" Gisele said "hey guys" Alina said with a smile "damn bro i'm tryna get an ass like that" Bianca said as the rest of the girls agreed.

"This is our shit broo let's dance" Janexia said as 'Bandz to make her dance' Played.

Gisele dragged Alina by her arm so she would join too.

"Fuck it upp" Caleea said hyping up her friends since her boy friend Elijah wouldn't let her dance.

Alina watched the girls dance but quickly she joined them, learning how to do all the movements that the girls were doing.

She knew she was sinning.

As she was dancing she felt someone behind her and she turned around seeing some random guy.

She quickly stopped "why you stop ma" he said, Alina didn't respond she didn't know how too.

"Keep doin it" he said to Alina once again "yo watch ya mouth when you talkin to my girl" Kay said making the guy back up.