𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗 - 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐦𝐞?

Mulai dari awal

Luciano

L: "Hey baby, ill be 20 minutes late theres so much traffic."

Me: "Oh, thats okay. Be safe."

L: "Im sorry."

Me: "Don't worry about it."
seen✔︎
—————————————————————

"Actually they're running late, I have some time." I smiled faintly. I followed him to the cafe inside the building and he pulled out my chair for me to sit. I sat down and waited for him to get the coffee's. I looked at Lucianos location and he wasn't that far.

2 minutes...

Alexander comes back to the table with two coffee and I instantly take a sip. Its late but the coffee still hits, I swear this boujee coffee is actually worth the price.

A couple minutes go by since I took my first sip and I start feeling faint. He got up and walked over to my side grabbing onto one of my arms practically dragging me over to a more private corner where nobody would see us. "You put.. s-something in it. Didn't you?" I try to keep my eyes open but they keep on trying to flutter shut. "Spot on honey." he smirked maliciously. I slapped him with every little bit of strength I had left. I can't let this happen to me, not again.

He chuckled and moved his hand up my waist all the way up to my breasts while his other hand is on the hem of my skirt attempting to lift it up. I tried to get out of his grasp but he just pinned me to the wall even harder than before. He placed a finger on my clothed clit causing a tear to stream down my face. "W-why?"

He slowly travelled his hand underneath my tights. I tried to scream but I couldn't, the drug he had given me is at its full effect. The only thing I can do now is fight. Fight for myself because I am NOT allowing something like this happened to me once again. I don't deserve it.

I leaned in and kissed his cheek as a distraction then I kneed him in the groin causing him to bend down grunting. I tried to run away but I had no balance which led me to tumble over onto the ground a couple steps in. He caught up to me and grabbed my arm attempting to lift me up once again. "I was gonna go easy on you but since you're being a bitch..." he threatened, "GET OFF ME!" I yelled.

Before he could respond Luciano stumbled in. Oh my fuck. "GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF HER YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" He yelled, storming  up to Alexander to punch him. Never mind, to fully beat him up.

As soon as Alexander let go of me I collapsed to the hard ground. Luciano was very clearly not done with him but he looked over at me on the floor vulnerable. "Please." I begged, another tear streaming down my face.

"You're so fucking lucky. I'm going to get your ass sacked and behind bars. Just you wait." Luciano pointed at the disgusting man in-front of him before helping me up from the ground. We walked out of the building hand in hand.

I sniffled, "Let it out Riri." he ordered calmly. "Why? Why does this always happen to me?!" I sniffle. "What did I do to deserve this? Was one time not enough?" I broke down hysterically. "I know baby, you don't deserve any of it." he ensured putting me in the car seat before going over to his side.

As he was driving home, he placed his hand on my thigh. I looked up at him, "Please don't, not right now." I sniffed and he understood immediately. "Sorry." I knew he did it to comfort me but just the thought of another mans hands on me no matter whose just irks me right now. I trust him with everything in me though, its just a personal issue.

One we arrived home, I went straight to my room to take a shower. I feel so dirty, but not physically. Mentally. I felt unclean, the thought of his hands on me just makes me shiver.

When I finished I went back into my room in my fuzzy robe and was welcomed with Luciano on my bed with a tray of peanut butter and cut up apples. He's adorable. I looked at him and smiled, "Thanks."

I started eating until a thought popped up in my mind, and it wasn't a good one. "Um Luciano?" I looked up at his emerald eyes, he nodded. "I don't think I would want to do anything.. like that for a while. Is that okay?" I questioned worriedly waiting for a response. He smiled slightly, "Is that a joke? Of course its okay. I just want whats best for you." he was about to lift his hand up to rub my cheek but then hesitated. "You can." I smiled softly. He leant back in and rubbed his hand on my cheek slowly kissing my forehead.

I leaned in and hugged him, "Thank you." He nodded, "Anytime.. You wanna talk about it?" he asked concerned. "No, not really. I just wanna go bed." I shrugged, "Alright then, goodnight." he smiled. "Goodnight." I replied my voice full of fatigue. He started to walk away. "Aren't you gonna say?" I frowned pouting slightly. He looked back and chuckled before walking over to my bed and laying down beside me.

I don't feel good at all.

A/N: I hate this chapter so bloody much. It makes me feel dirty myself, but I really do not want to delete and waste my time. So I hope it was okay.

Thank you for reading! 🤍