"Ah, yes." Cassidy nodded with exaggerated interest, his robotic hand instinctively resting on his belt, his other hand adjusting his hat ever so slightly. "I think that's dragged everyone up to date then. I'm sure we'll be getting started soon then."

Winston grinned and nodded, the ship jolting ever so slightly as a low vibration shook the floor. The roaring of the engines filled the newfound silence.

"If this storm doesn't end us first, that is..."

Winston went up towards the cockpit to where Tracer was, his mind focused on the mission at hand now. After what happened in Paris, they were at the point of no return. Even if they were forced to operate illegally, someone had to step up to the mantle. Or in their case, return to it.

Their presence in France solidified their return.

The return of Overwatch.

"Oi," Tracer said, tapping Winston on the side repeatedly, her eyes focused on a small screen. "Check this out."

With a confused hum, he turned to her, his eyes falling onto the device that had captured his friend's interest.

"In the north of King's Row, more late night sightings of the vigilante running amuck in England were reported after a firefight broke out outside of Victoria's park. The victims of the attack were all members of the omnic oppressive group, but of course, the masked figure had slipped away once again. The police are urging anyone with information related to the figure to come forward at once and assist in this ongoing investigation."

The news reporter on screen disappeared and was replaced by an image of the masked vigilante. It was one taken from behind, blue lightning flickering off of his upper body. The vigilante was looking over his shoulder, the neon blue face mask staring right at the camera. A kunai that hang by a chain sparked a bright blue, a strange looking rifle on their back was glowing with the same effect. Whoever this was, it wasn't someone either of them recognised outside of the headlines that appeared every now and again around the globe.

Winston hummed, a hand going under his chin as he stared at the screen. Tracer looked up at him, a slow realisation of what he was pondering became evident to her.

"Winston... you can't be serious." She muttered in disbelief. "I know we're desperate, but this bloke is dangerous!"

Winston took a few moments to respond, his attention still fixated on the screen in front of him. Everything he had heard about this person only increased his interest for a multitude of reasons.

"He seems to have the ability to disperse electrical energy throughout his body. Whether that's through augmentation, an advanced exoskeleton, or some twisted experiment isn't clear to me. But they could be an excellent addition to the team!"

Tracer audibly gasped, standing up from her seat in slight disbelief. "Winston, he's killed people, he's a criminal. Since when have we started hiring criminals?!"

Cassidy cleared his throat loudly from the main seating area in the dropship, Tracer wincing slightly as she realised that this wouldn't be the first time they've given someone a second chance. The scientist adjusted his glasses, knowing that his decision would cause backlash with at least one person.

"A criminal in the eyes of the law, but a hero in the eyes of the people. Besides, I think you forget that we are all going against the law here, chasing a vision that we all believe to be just and true. More so." He finally looked away from the screen, turning to face the small British woman beside him. "Not a single report, as far as I'm aware, have been of this figure attacking innocent civilians or doing anything for self gain. As far as I'm concerned, they are fighting for what they believe in, just like us."

His response seemed to satisfy Tracer enough to the point where she sat back down, her eyes returning to the screen again as she couldn't help but wonder what sort of person was underneath that mask. Whether this mysterious hero could be a future ally, or potentially a future enemy.

During their distracted phase, they hadn't even noticed that the autopiloted ship had cleared the storm and was now descending towards their location.

"Winston," the familiar voice of Athena spoke over the intercom. "It is time."

The ship landed successfully, Tracer leaping up from her seat and blinking towards the door, stretching with a variety of blinks. Mercy unbuckled herself from her seat, Cassidy twirling his peacekeeper revolver around before holstering it and joining the other two. With a small smile, Winston made his way down the stairs and joined the others by the door.

"Alright team," He spoke in a commanding tone, reaching up and grabbing his tesla cannon from the mount on the wall. The door opened with a hiss, the sunlight peeking through, a surge of anticipation flowed through the strike force.

"Let's roll out!"