As he said that with a smile, La Brava lifted up her teacup and took a sip of her tea. From doing so she felt her body warm up, not from the tea but from her love for Gentle Criminal.

~Funland~

As Joker (Deku) arrived back at his Funland. He saw his henchman gathered together. Seeing that it peaked Joker's (Deku) curiosity. So he made his way through the crowd of henchman and soon saw what they were all looking at. Which was Mr. Compress performing magic card tricks for the henchman who we're quite amused with his tricks.

~Mr. Compress~

"All right! For my next trick I need a volunteer from the audience!"

From announcing this, the huntsman begin raising their hands and asking him to pick them

~Joker (Deku)~

"I'll be your volunteer!"

From hearing this out loud the entire crowd of henchman went completely silent knowing whose voice they just heard. With Mr. Compress looking over at where he heard that said, he sees Joker (Deku) walking out of the crowd and looking directly at him.

~Mr. Compress~

"Ah Joker. What a pleasant surprise. So do you really wish to be my volunteer."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Wouldn't want anything else in the world."

~Mr. Compress~

"Well all right then. Now if you don't mind stand right in front of me."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Whatever you say."

With that said, Joker (Deku) goes over towards Mr. Compress and stands in front of him, were the two then looked face to face.

~Mr. Compress~

"Well let's get started shall we?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Yes, let's."

Mr. Compress reaches into vest and pulls out a deck of cards which he then begin shuffling in his hands and through the air. As he soon stopped he then presented the cards in a row in his hands.

~Mr. Compress~

"Pick card."

Hearing that, Joker (Deku) smirked has he looked at Mr. Compress and the cards.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Ah, the old choose your card trick. A true classic."

~Mr. Compress~

"Well come on, pick a card of your liking. I promise not to look."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Haha, well since you insist."

So with Mr. Compressed looking away, Joker (Deku) reached his hand over to the card and pulled one out. Doing so he looks at the car and sees that he has the queen of hearts.

~Mr. Compress~

"All right, now put it back when you got it."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Whatever you say."

With this said, Joker (Deku) placed his card back in the row cards. From doing this, Mr. Compress began shuffling the cards once again but even longer than before. Eventually he stopped and stopped and reached into the deck of cards and pulled out one of the cards where he then showed Joker (Deku).

~Mr. Compress~

"Is this your card?"

Looking at the card beforehand he smiles as even gets directly at Mr. Compress.

~Joker (Deku)~

"That's is not my card."

Hearing this, Mr. Compress turn the card and saw that he was holding a card diamonds. Which he was certain that he pulled up the queen of hearts. So he puts the card back into the deck and begin shuffling through to find the queen of hearts. But as he looked through he couldn't find it at all.

~Joker (Deku)~

"It seems that you have lost my card. Luckily I know what it is."

With Joker (Deku) saying this, Mr. Compress Chris looked over at him.

~Mr. Compress~

"You do?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Yes I do."

~Mr. Compress~

"Then where is it?"

Joker (Deku)

"It's right here."

From saying that, Joker reach into his mouth and begin pulling out a row of cards which left Mr. Compressed and the henchman completely speechless. Eventually after pulling out all the cards from his mouth, he held them all in a row in his hand and turned them around where Mr. Compress saw a row of joker cards. But while looking at them, he soon spots the queen of hearts in the center. Seeing that his eyes widened from under his mask as he then looked over at Joker (Deku) who is smiling widely at him.

~Joker (Deku)~

"You know you're not the only one with the few tricks up your sleeves."

As he said this he then dropped the car at on the floor and turned away from Mr. Compress.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Maybe you should try something new. I heard riddles are a good trick. Hahaha!"

With that said he walked away laughing.

~To be continued~