A map of the High school's first floor  that seen to have some rooms with missing numbers.

Lain: At least I have something to help me get around and what rooms that could have number code locks but does the elevator have them?

Then Lain pull out the little black code book to see if the number lock door she found is in it but the first few pages are missing.

Lain: Why am I not surprised.

Then Lain see pages of those that are there have what she thinks to be the rooms number part with the numbers to open them with what looks like routes to get the second floor to be precise.

Lain: guess their debris on the next floor and I'm really going to to file a teacher desk to find out more.

As Lain spot the teacher's desk she also sees what's on the chalkboard that seems to have what looks very disturbing.

Lain: was this a religious school that thinks the wired is a "devil playground?"

When Lain got behind a desk so you sits down and looks through the desk drawers it's time for the top right.

Top right desk drawer

Item found

- journal page

- a custodial all access key.

Lain: At least I foun something to get around with and a entry of the journal.

Page 3

The local school security fees just came online so the office can keep a better eye on the Upper Floor due to past extreme incidents of physical Outburst by both the teachers and students that are having perceptive visions of what they see as speed y furballs when they are on the wired from the computer labs although the brown ones are harmless unless provoked and they seem to like being on camera but they're black counterparts who have red eyes will attack the cameras if it's on and don't seem to see eye to eye with its cousins.

Lain: at least I know where to find the wire chair in this place and may have an idea on what day unlocked rooms could be other than simply the principal office which has a security room.

Then Lain millerite drawer butts locked try the bottom drawer and it's open.

Bottom right drawer

- phone book

When Lain open the phone book and found a circled phone number.

Rugby's electronic specialties•••••••• (515) 751-0043

Lain: Look like it not far from here.

Then Lain try for the drawer but it's locked and so are all the left drawers.

Lain: oh well hope I don't have to backtrack here if I do find the key to go with this desk model.

Then Lain leave the room for the principal office with the other rooms on on the way the entry she can see inside then sees the office door and use the access key to get in.