¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 17¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

99th floor

Living room

''You can say what you want mes amies, but that was pure entertainment''

'Cheers to that''

the pleasant clink of champagne glasses was heard, as the quartet toasted the disastrous but entertaining afternoon. The glamourous skyline of Seoul was vivid with color, albeit it being the late hours of the night. The four seated around the table were still in avid discussion about the happenings of the afternoon.

''By the way, Vernon. Where were you? You missed all that."

Vernon smiled, a slow smile of acute pragmatism, which spread wider, seeing Liliana lean forward in interest.

"On the contrary, LiLi, you could say what I witnessed was only a tad bit less dramatic than your own experience."

"Oooh, the archaic English making its monthly appearance, I see." Seungkwan remarked teasingly. There was never a day where Vernon of all people failed to be interesting.

"It is, it is." Vernon remarked mysteriously

''Well, when Sol A and I were in the lobby, some very interesting people just happened to show up''

''Babe, stop teasing, will you? You know I hate it'' Seungkwan whined, fed up. 

''Do you now?'' Liliana snorted as Seungkwan turned almost identical red to the strawberry trifle in front of him. Vernon smirked boyishly. Clearing his throat dramatically, he began,

''So, what happened was...