¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸°𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

Streets of Seoul, South Korea,

Liliana gazed fondly at the city zooming past her. How good it was, to be finally back in one of her favorite places on earth. She rolled down the window of the vintage black Rolls Royce and felt the morning sunlight on her face. She smiled in bliss, catching sight of old street food stalls she used to frequent whenever she visited. She must devote some of her time to explore them, she thought as she rolled the window back up. Her secretary Seungkwan, who was sitting in the passenger's seat, immediately handed her an Ipad showing her their location.

'' We are approximately 2.3 kilometers away from Hera Palace Ma'am. The owner is already there with the Hera Club members, awaiting your presence'' replied Seungkwan as he typed on his laptop computer with rapid speed.

''How many times do I have to tell you Seungkwan? Don't call me ma'am. I feel like an old lady. you're my best friend.  And what in the world is the Hera Club?'' Liliana grumbled from the backseat as Seungkwan chuckled in amusement.

''Just kidding Lils. I won't call you ma'am again I promise''

''YOU SAID THAT LAST TIME YOU LITTLE SHIT''

''Okay, okay tone it down. Goddammit, and for your information, Hera Club is the secret society of the Hera Palace. Only the people in the owner's close knit circle can be a part of it. And looks like you are going to be in the Hera Club'' said Seungkwan with a slightly mischievous tone lacing his words. He knew his friend detested things like that.

'' Ugh, no please. No more clubs with snotty people who look down on me if I don't wear outfits layered with gaudy brand names. And you know what the most amusing part is? After they find out about my social standings, suddenly they're sucking up to me like I'm Rihanna or something!'' Liliana huffed in frustration.

''Alright, alright. Thank your lucky stars I talked the owner out of that! Otherwise you'll be crammed into their charity balls and galas in shimmery ball gowns the moment you step into the building.'' Seungkwan exclaimed shutting down his laptop with a flourish

''Thanks so much, Kwan, you're the best friend ever'' said Liliana as she stretched out in the backseat, her elegance mercifully intact.

''If you're really thankful, give me the evening off. Vernon is nagging so much these days because we don't go out much. I miss him. I feel like I haven't seen him since forever'' huffed Seungkwan , pouting at his friend.

'' I miss Vernon too. This is unfair. You guys cant go alone, take me with youuuuu'' Liliana wailed from the backseat.

''For the love of everything that's holy, get a boyfriend! You can keep third wheeling the two of us!''

''Watch me bitch. Vernon loves me!''

''No he doesn't''

''Oh he totally does''

After another round of squabbling,(which mercifully was ended by both of the calling up Vernon) they were finally at their destination. Seungkwan marveled up at the building. From first glance, it seemed majestic. He knew from her travels with her best friend Liliana, that luxuries far beyond the likes of Hera Palace existed, but he couldn't help but awe at the 100 floor building.

''Not bad. I first thought the gold would look tacky against white marble flooring, but it sets off quite nicely, don't you think?'' said Liliana as the car pulled up towards the entrance of the building.

''David Hicks would have approved'' said Seungkwan with hum, as he pocketed his Iphone.

''I agree'' mused Liliana, smoothing out her dress.

'' Showtime, Darling'' Seungkwan mused, getting out of the car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔢𝔯𝔱!

𝕭𝖔𝖔 𝕾𝖊𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖐𝖜𝖆𝖓

If that outfit was an emotion, it would  be suicidal.

I did not sign up for this

''Kwan, it's an emergency''

''I'll be there in five''