¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

Hera Palace Lobby

The Majestic lobby of the Hera Palace was by far the most strikingly beautiful place inside the vast building. With its magnificent gold accented fountain depicting a meticulously sculpted statue of the Greek Goddess of matrimony, Hera, it was truly a sight to behold.

The seats of honor at the lobby were specially received only for the Hera Club members. Today, those red plush seats were far from empty. Gathered around the Italian Lucite table, the Hera Club members waited for their newest guest.

''Isn't she supposed to arrive by now?'' a woman dressed in a pearl pink Gucci dress whispered to her husband as she glanced towards the entrance.

''She was supposed to arrive five minutes ago'' whispered her husband, who was also gaudily decked out in Gucci from head to toe.

A stunningly dressed woman seated across from the couple cleared her throat, attracting the attention from the rest.

''Isn't Ms. Dragonstone arriving now?'' she asked, fixing her gaze on the owner's face.

''She is. Just wait for a few minutes, Seo Jin. She'll be here soon enough'' Replied the owner, impatiently rubbing his hands together.

'' Who does she think she is? Making us wait like this?'' muttered Seo Jin, catching sight of the commotion near the entrance.

''What in the world?'' the middle aged woman sitting beside Seo Jin exclaimed as she and the rest stood up to investigate the source of the commotion.

A breathtakingly beautiful woman with an entourage of bodyguards and personal staff was making her way towards them with the elegance of a poised swan. With a handsome man dressed in a Michael Kors three piece suit accompanying her as she strutted her way towards the Hera Club members, she held the attention of the whole room in her possession. All around her, obvious looks of envy passed around.

''Are these the members of the 'prestigious' Hera Club?'' Liliana whispered at Seungkwan as she walked.

''Bingo, that man standing at the head of the table is the owner, Joo Dan Tae. Even though he owns this place he desperately needs a stylist, it seems.'' Seungkwan whispered back.

''Balenciaga is certainly not the way to go'' she replied as they got closer. She could see the owner and the rest of à la Hera fake smiling at her. Here we go again. She could recognize a fake smile from miles away.  After all she'd grown up with people who loved to suck up to her.

'' Ms. Liliana, welcome to Hera Palace. I'm the owner of the place, Joo dan Tae. Pleased to make your acquaintance.'' The owner said in heavy accented English, as he offered a hand in greeting.

''Thank you very much, Mr Joo. It's a pleasure , and please, no need to speak English. I do speak fluent Korean as I've been told'' Liliana replied with a smile as they shook hands.

''Splendid! Please take a seat Ms Liliana. Let me introduce to you to our Hera Club members.''

Liliana sat down in a red plush chair to the right of Joo Dan Tae. As she always did whenever she met new people, she started to carefully observe them as they spoke.