¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

Gangnam Gu

Ríonach

The elite clientele of the most expensive area of Korea were nothing short of surprised when a magnificent structure was built in the most exclusive piece of land, right in the heart of Gangam-gu. Some would say that it was the prime shock of their lives, after the purchase of the particular piece of land. Everybody could remember that incident like it was yesterday. The competition to buy that piece was so intense until a smartly dressed woman of Asian descent arrived. 

Accompanied by a burly team of bodyguards, she immediately marched to the real estate broker's desk and demanded he sell the land to her. Obviously, the rest of the rich and wealthy, who were hogging up the tiny office protested, but all of them were rendered speechless when she doubled the selling price. No one except for Joo Dan Tae protested after that. but even then he was no match for her. In the end the precious piece of land was bought by the mysterious woman, who nobody knew anything about. 

Now a magnificent structure was built in the heart of Gangam-gu and not a single soul knew who owned it

Until that morning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

99th Floor

Private penthouse

''Madame, it's already 7 o'clock. Time to wake up'

''Hearing a pleasant voice, Liliana woke up from her slumber. With a sleepy smile she stretched out her arms and took her morning coffee from her maid. Standing up from her bed, she glided towards the already open silk curtains, taking in the breathtaking view from her meticulously structured balcony. She leaned on the marble railing and took a deep breath, sunlight illuminating her ivory skin.

''What's for breakfast?'' She asked, walking back into her bedroom.

''As you requested, the chefs made pain au chocolat for the main dish today, Madame. Breakfast is already laid out in the dining room'' the maid replied, bowing reverently in respect.

''Goody.'' Liliana exclaimed, a content grin spreading across her face.

''Would you like to select your outfit of the day, Madame?'' the maid asked politely, making Liliana smile.

''Are you new here?'' she asked pleasantly, casually smiling at the maid.

''Yes, Madame'' the maid answered, a look of alarm on her face.

''It is that usually I select my outfit after breakfast''

''I'm so sorry , Madame. I apologize. This will never happen again'' the maid hurriedly blurted out. She was so used to people firing her on the spot when she made the tiniest mistake. rich people were like that. to her surprise, madame chuckled good naturally.