my mom got married, i got a new stepbrother....ch2

Ch2

“But…” Allison said crying.

“Is there something going on that I should know about?” I asked.

“It doesn’t matter if you know or not, and besides it’s not like you can change it.” Allison said sad still crying.  

Something happened to her I’m sure of it. But what??

“Fine, but if you want to talk about it I’m here.” I said.  

I mean maybe she’ll tell me later.

“Why are you being so nice to me, I’m human after all?” Allison asked.

“What does that suppose to mean?” I asked confused.

Does this mean that she’s been treated badly by other werewolves??? Well none in this pack is going to treat her bad, well it’s mostly because they’re afraid of dad. I mean who isn’t?? He’s very strong and when he shifts he’s like 12 feet long. There’s none bigger then him in these parts. The only ones that are bigger are the elders that form the council and there are the ones in the moon crest pack that all are around 12 feet and the current alpha is 13 feet long.

“Nothing, you don’t happen to have a handkerchief, do you? Or better yet show me where the bathroom is.” Allison said.

I showed her the bathroom and she went in. In the mean time I put my number in her cell, just in case and I went into the game room. My phone began to ring at some point. I took it out of my pocket and answered it. 

“Yes what is it?” I said annoyed not knowing the number.

“I ….” Allison began but then she yelled into the phone.

What the hell is going on???

“Leave me alone!” Allison said trying to sound brave, but I could hear the fear in her voice.

“What the hell’s going on?” I asked worried.

“Please come at the waterfall.” Allison whispered in the phone scared.

I wanted to ask her more, but I heard her phone fall on the ground.

“Get off of me you dumb mutt!” Allison shouted trying to get him off her.

“Guys stop playing we’re leaving now!” I said in my alpha tone.

They stopped playing and we ran outside, we shifter and I tried to smell something, but all I could smell was the forest. Dam!! I growled and so did the guys to at least try to scare whatever was there. We were searching around and then we all heard it, a yell.

‘That’s her follow me!’ I ordered and they followed.

We ran as fast as we could, then we heard another yell and it was clearly of someone in pain. Soon enough we found her and I could smell blood, her blood. Allison looked at us scared and then I came towards her and she saw me and sighted in relief. I shifted back to my human form.