She submitted her whole self to me, her heart and her body everything so it was my turn to prove that she was enough and the only one for me.

While I kissed my baby's face softly my hand slowly unbuttoned my own shirt, pulling away from the kiss I removed my shirt and notiched her eyes romaing over my chest and then on my tattooed arm, I know she was fascinated by my tattoos.

I unbuckled my belt and the sound of it snatched away her attention from my arm and she looked away shyly.

I leaned forward to kiss her cleavage and slowly groped her exposed breat Making her look back at me with a small pout.

"It will hurt , I have read in books and I am scared"

She shuttered a bit with her words and I understood her fear

She tried so hard to not show she was scared but at the end she uttered what she had in mind afterall she took me as her whole world and I knew she could act as mature as possible infront of others but infront of me she'd show her true self.

She was just my little baby.

"Do you like daddies tattoos love?"

I asked making her divert her gaze towards my tattooed arm and saw brightness of happiness tingling in her eyes. My answer was visible.

"Yes daddy"

She uttered and a smile appeared on my lips, I leaned forward to kiss her nose and she looked back at me

"If you promise to be a good girl for daddy tonight then I promise to let you do anything with my tattoos"

I said and she mouthed an okay with a tiny smile on her lips

"My princess is such a good girl hmm? Relax yourself for daddy okay love, I promise I will be as gentle as possible baby"

Slowly pulling away from her arms I said those words and walked towards the nearby drawer to take out a packet of condom, taking out one I walked back towards the bed and leaned forward to kiss her lips.

"Relax my baby"

She nodded slowly with a very tiny pout on her lips

"Now part your thighs for daddy"

She did what I asked for and timidness was visible on her face.

My hands pulled down her panty and I couldn't help but to smell her addictive arousal from that small piece of cloth.

I heard her gasping and quickly looking away with her red cheeks

A chuckle escaped my lips before I pulled down my boxer, my hardness stood proud ready to feel her insides and I put the condom on as I didn't want to have children yet , I wanted my wife to grow more and experience more things I knew she won't be able to after we have a baby, she was still young.

And I used the the condom because I didn't want her to be on any birth control and get any side effects , I couldn't let her suffer just in name of mare pleasure and if you are a man who knows how to use his tongue,hands and dick correctly wearing a condom or not doesn't matter.

𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 - 𝐉𝐣𝐤 𝐟𝐟 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara