[>Chapter 3: My time, My reality>]

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I could go to an arcade or something or to the studio instead since I have the access already. I can't keep overthinking.'

{ Location: neighboring town Shibuya, Time: 4:00 p.m.}

I decided to go to the studio instead. I've gone to the studio starting that day.

Even though I'm already am a official member of the agency, I still feels like trespassing the place.

Ai Hoshino, I barely saw her at all. Everytime I try to find her, she always either being gone or on a different location. I couldn't catch a glimpse of that girl.

The only people I usually talk to in the studio is Takamine, Nino and Watanabe.

Isn't because of my sudden appearance that might cause it?

Do I interferes the storyline too much?

Well, I'm sure she's going to show up sooner or later. She is the main character and she is bound to make an appearance. But doesn't that mean her death is also unstoppable?

Could I interfere with that event instead?

Maybe later.

I enter the dance studio and put down my stuff. I even I got to change into a proper outfit to warm up.

I need to loosen up my body joint.

' I wonder what happened to that blonde boy. He was badly injured and he oddly calm about it.

He's body is also a little small than me. Maybe he's in elementary school? If so, I wonder where his parents are. He might be a student near that area.

He look so cute and adorable, like why do people even bullying him?

But he did look at my eyes like he want to poke it or something.

I noticed how he just stare at my eye like it was a diamond or something. I guess he just like see people eye while talking.

I haven't seen him, I hope he's fine.

After that, some unsettling case had happened around the area lately.

I was having my breakfast two days ago, a news on the television state that they found someone being attack and the culprit still haven't been caught yet.

They explain that this might been a work by the mysterious killer that have been uproar these recent years.

The victim identity is hidden due to them being a teen so I couldn't have known who it was. In the end, all I can hope is that the victim will get their justice.

I've even brought a pepper spray and a portable knife because I am in more prone to danger since I'm in a girl body.

Can't be to careful now can we?

I'm not who I was before, so it is best for me to stay safe as I go to whatever destination I need to go.

{Location: strawberry studio, Time: 6:25 p.m}

I've been practicing since the day I got access to the studio. I have to practice because this body is not train and doesn't coordinate with my old knowledge from my previous world.

Moving and while singing is hard if you have do not have any experience with it. I've learn it the hard way when my dance instructor keep me up all night before my evaluation.

It was a total nightmare.

{Memories load....}

[Dance studio, 1:00 a.m]

* Music playing on the background*

" Please Elise-nim, I need to rest..."

" No. You have to go through this over and over again. You body is too stiff and your singing is still a beginner level.