Sister-Brother Date

Dark. Everything is black. A door's ruffling sound can be heard; moving your sight you were only able to witness the dark. 

"Am I dead? Is this the darkness inside of the coffin?

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. the sounds started ringing again. Your head is aching, you tried to scream but no sounds made their way out of your throat; your breath turned unsteady. You felt someone approaching towards you; you stare at the darkness in hope to catch a glimpse of something. 

Two dark eyes are the only thing visible to you. Your breath hitched due to fear. Those two eyes were coming closer and closer by each passing second. After so many tries you finally managed to speak, "What do you want?" The movement of the eyes stopped, right beside you. "I want to help you, I am your friend." a dark voice replied. "No. You will betray me like everybody else." you said. "Then I'll hurt you." a voice said, you widen your eyes. 

You feel like someone is pressing your left side chest harder and harder. You can feel your heartbeat fading away. The pain increases and your body is giving up. "Help." you managed to say between your pain. 

Your own reflection came towards you. You can see her face clearly. She smiled at you, you saw her with your pleading eyes. "Help." you said again. "You need my help?" she asked with her robotic voice. You nodded. "I will help you, I won't let anybody hurt you." she said and touched your painful chest. You can feel your hand digging inside your body, getting closer to your heart. 

Your breath vanished and you saw a smile on her face, then you saw those two mysterious eyes; and then you shut open your eyes wide. 

You felt a huge sting pain all over your body, you  took a very long breath which might explode your lungs. Even with wide open eyes you were not able to see anything. Slowly your body came to the senses. You felt the blood rushing down from your eyes to the ears and then down to your hands till toe. 

"Doctor! her breath and heart rate is normal now." "Shift her to the normal ward." you heard.
After shifting to the normal room, you started observing your surroundings. You remembered you were in the café last time. Shifting your gaze here and there you found a familiar figure sitting beside you. Your brother Yoongi.

He took you back to the house, "You still didn't tell me what was that!?" your brother asked. "I also don't know." you said loud enough for him to hear. "What did the doctor say?" you asked again. "He said it is because of stress." "Then believe him, you see, I came back just yesterday and started learning about company rules and then I joined work straight from today. It is probably due to stress." you said and shrugged the second thoughts lingering in your mind. 

You went to take shower, your eyes landed on the mirror. You waited for the reflection to arrive but it didn't appear. You did your routine and went to sleep. Your fresh wound on your head started hurting which didn't let you sleep. After taking some pills you came back to your bed. 

"They are still together. Why is he not with me?"

Midnight; still you won't be able to sleep. You stood up and walked towards your closet before taking out the diary.

"Dairy Diary! Am I not good? Am I not beautiful? Or is it that I am so shy? Should I start visiting clubs? Shall I change my style? Diary Diary! Please say something. If I start changing myself will they stop betraying me? Say something diary!!!!" you wrote it down.

Just like always, no response. Your body started feeling cold again and you need warmth to sleep. Your mind doesn't know what to do! You ran towards your bathroom and took out the blades. You looked in the mirror waiting for your 'friend' to appear but she was also not there. You sit down on the floor and slide the blade down on your thigh's skin. A warm liquid made its way down but you didn't feel satisfied this time. You peeked at the reflecting object again but there is no sign of her.