Chapter 11 "Time To Pick Names"

Beginne am Anfang

Izuku turned to lida.

"lida, how's-" before izuku could continue lida had suddenly replied.

"if it's about my brother, there's no need to worry. I apologize, for making you worried needlessly. " lida said turning to izuku with a smile before he turned around and left.

You looked at izuku in shock and curiously.

"did something happen to ingenium?" you asked.

Izuku sighed as he wrapped his umbrella.

"apparently, just after lida's match with kacchan his mother suddenly called... She said his brother was badly hurt by a villain.." Izuku sadly said.

Your eyes widened.

"how come you and ochaco never told me?" you asked.

"we thought you knew... Since yaomomo did mention you liked watching the news we thought you have already heard about it when you got home.."izuku said placing his umbrella away.

" I like watching the weather news not the actual news. " you said before sighing.

Izuku flinched.

" ah! I didn't know... S-sorry.. "Izuku said.

You sighed.

" it's okay, who was the villain who defeated his brother?" you asked.

" if I recall... His actually an uprising villain back at hosu city, I don't know much about him nor do I know his name since I've only heard of him yesterday. And they only have a picture of his back. " Izuku said.

"...I see.. " you mumbled.

"Really sorry if we didn't tell you y/n." Izuku slightly bowed at you.

"it's fine, cmon were gonna be late if we keep stalling." you said.

Time skip, you and izuku arrived in Class.

as soon as you arrived yaomomo, jiro, toru, mina came up to you and randomly started to chat.

"it's different when they broadcast the matches on TV after all, huh?" jiro said changing the topic of the conversation.

"So many people came to talk to me on my way here. " mina happily said.

"Same here! People were staring at me, too. It was kind of embarrassing!" toru replied

"Isn't that normal for you, hagakure?" yaomomo commented.

"I had some elementary schoolers suddenly tell me, 'don't worry about it.'" sero said joining in the conversation.

"Don't worry about it!" tsuyu said.

Sero frustratingly stood up and cried out as he remembered his match with shoto during the sports festival.

You chuckled at this.

"after just two days, we've suddenly been thrust into the spotlight, huh?" you said.

"us maybe, but you y/n you've been in the spotlight since day one." jiro said leaning on yaomomo's desk.