CH 2

The next few days blurred together in a haze of fear and uncertainty. The Separatists arrived in the village with frightening speed, a mere few hours after their landing a hundred klicks away. The village, once a peaceful and remote haven, was now at the mercy of these intruders.

The leader of the Separatists, a menacing figure, made his presence known with a declaration. He claimed that our planet and village were now under his command, and he promised protection in exchange for unquestioning obedience. His words carried a foreboding weight, and I couldn't help but feel a shiver of dread as he delivered his speech.

After his announcement, the Separatist forces swiftly gathered the villagers, herding them onto their ships. I had managed to evade their immediate attention, thanks to the fortunate location of my hut, situated further away from the main part of the village.

My senses, honed by years of Jedi training, were on high alert. I knew that I had to act swiftly to protect not only myself but also the people I had been treating. Desperation fueled my actions, and I made my way to a hidden cabinet where I had stashed my lightsabers – the symbols of my past life as a Jedi.

Ever since I had left the Jedi Order, I had been living in the shadows, always vigilant and prepared to escape at a moment's notice. I had a contingency plan for moments like these. Beneath my hut, I had secretly dug a tunnel, which would now become our means of escape.

Gathering the people I had been treating, I led them into the concealed tunnel. The tunnel snaked through the earth, leading us away from the village and into the dense forest. With each step, the urgency of our escape became clearer. The Separatists had taken control, and we had to rely on our wits and my Jedi skills to survive in the perilous days that lay ahead.