◾Episode 21◾

Time was running at its own pace. Lee-han didn't even go near Wan anymore. She was hesitant of Wan's presence and tried to stay away from him. As far away as she got closer to Taehyung, they were so far in love that it was hard to live without each other.

Graduation was complete. Taehyung's father had passed away in Qoma. Taehyung was sad to be an orphan, but not as much as he was when he lost his mother. Six months later, he saw Jin. Jin himself didn't want to get married yet, he didn't have any plans for his wedding, but he agreed to Taehyung's request and he was busy preparing for Taehyung's wedding. He also thought Lee-han was too good for Taehyung because Lee-han made a place in everyone's heart.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Wan entered his house and found Lee-han waiting for him in the front drawing room.

Wan:-
Is this a dream or reality I can't believe what you are doing at my house?

Lee-han:-
It seems like a dream to me too, but I have accepted it as a reality.
Come here and sit by me, I have come to talk to my old and good friend.

Wan:-
Come on, thank you for accepting me so much, otherwise, you would have been running away from me so far that I could not reach your shadow.

Wan sat down in front of Lee-han.

Lee-han:-
Wan we both have spend childhood together we have seen a lot of happiness watching each other grow up in my life, after my brother, I gave you a place for a good friend but there were some twists and turns in between. that I didn't want you to be in misunderstanding anymore that's why I started to stay away from you but now everything is changing Taehyung and me are going to be together forever, so on such a happy occasion I could never forget my friend.

Wan:-
What is new in this? How long have you both been with each other?

Lee-han:-
Finally, after many efforts, Taehyung and me are getting married.
I have brought this wedding invitation for you and I want to invite you myself. Forget all the previous things, we were good friends and will remain so.

Wan POV:-
We were good friends Lee-han but we are not friends anymore you have tried everything to stay away from me run away from me just to be Taehyung's so she doesn't get angry for her happiness At that time you forgot your good childhood friend. It is your forgetfulness that now I am your friend. I am not your friend. You were my love. You are my love. I will not let you be Taehyung's.

Wan:-I will come to your wedding, Lee-han

Wan:-
I will come to your wedding, Lee-han.

Lee-han:-
I knew you must come. It can't happen that your childhood friend comes to you and you forbid him for something. From childhood till now, I asked you for something and you always brought it to me. I have done and still, I was sure that you will come would request. I want to make a small request to you. I told taehyung that I didn't want you to see me in a bad way, I wanted to save your friendship.