Chapter Two: Marilyn

OHMYGOSH, Ama is coming over later!!! EEE!!!
So excited, can't wait to see them!
I'm Marilyn, you can call me Mary or Lyn though! I absolutely love cute things, and I would die for Ama(Amarose), my cousin! They're so sweet, genuinely, but they don't know how to express it!
Such a complex!
Anyway, they're coming this weekend and I am hyped!!!
However, the last time we met, they seemed.... Off. It was sad, really. Makes me miss when we didn't have the flu. My parents want desperately for me not to die, but of course I'm not gonna! That would be stupid after all, how could I help people if I was dead?
Anyway, I'm sure everyone will be just fine, but in case I forget, I'm gonna write down what I remember them saying if that's okay!

"I... Don't feel so good." Ama said, they were looking blushy, with a running nose they had to rub every few seconds to stop the mucus from touching their lip.
Normally, I'd be a bit weirded out, maybe disgusted, but with them, I just wanted to give them a hug.
"Awh, what's wrong?" I asked, and I must've sounded more empathetic than I thought because Ama started crying slightly.
They brushed the tears out of her eyes hastily, their limbs flushing with almost every movement at this point, not like it was going to be bad or anything, I'm sure. "Thank you for asking..." That was all they said, going silent for a long while, to the point I thought we were going to awkwardly sit there for the rest of our time in here together.
It wasn't on cue, but it almost seemed like it to me: "Can you teach me how to knit?" They asked sheepishly, a slight blush covering their already red face, but this was real blush, not sickness blush.
"Of course!" I immediately replied, giddy at the thought of teaching them something. I loved being useful, even if that sounds a bit strange.
"Thank you..." Ama muttered, before leaving back to look at the ceiling. I recalled something from the last time I was at their house. Their roof was full of dents and holes, and when it started raining, the rain poured through into pots placed in various places in their home.
Quite different from my house, but I liked spotting out the differences between us. It was like a game to spot all of them, a one impossible to complete.
Later, they left, but instead of a parent or family member picking them up, they walked off. I knew that their home was around a mile away, so I wished them luck, since my parents weren't there to drive them home unfortunately, and their parents would basically kill them if they weren't home at the exact time they were supposed to be home.

I don't remember much after that! Maybe I can start to teach them how to knit next time, since they had to go home early for something. They wouldn't talk about it, but I hope it's all fine and dandy!