Caught

Komos was shown in his class teaching "which is why dragons were so misunderstood until the treaty of 1375 which is when people realized ..."he says walking around his desk.

Draculura was shown at a desk in the back with fury, clawdeen and Frankie. Draculura sit in a chair holding her book as she had written the ingredients down while fury sits next to her with crossed arms looking over her shoulder while Frankie sits in a desk with clawdeen in from of the two leaned back in her seat elbows propped up on the table behind her while clawdeen leans against her"how we doing "clawdeen whispered.

"We're almost there powdered mace wing,with hazel, Rosemary"Draculura says the ingredients they have as fury hums in agreement.

"Who knew mayonnaise would be so hard to find"Draculura says quietly with a huff."mayonnaise on it"Frankie says making the other three share a look before soon clas ended.

Fury was at her locker when heath walks up behind her"hey wolfy"he says making the werewolf girl jumping "heath"she says shocked starring at her crush.

He laughs before putting his hands in his pockets "so I was wondering if maybe one day you want to go on a date with me"he says as she blushes.

"Oh yeah sure gotta go"she stutters rushing off as heath smiles. She runs into the room making Draculura, Frankie and clawdeen jump as she slammed the door before leaning against it breathing heavily"what's with you "Draculura says with a raised eyebrow.

"Heath. Date. Asked ran"she stutters as the others share looks smirking before she shakes her head"so what I miss and where did Frankie find a jar of mayonnaise"she says as the others laugh at her confused face.

Soon they were shown in a room as Draculura was looking in her spell book"okay let's see"she says wearing a pink sweater long sleeve with a black skirt and boots"okay just one more ingredient left to find and it's a doozy"she says.

Fury was shown with her her hair in and up and down style wearing a black and green stripe dress with a black jean short jacket and with black stockings and thigh high boots with her fangs necklace.

Frankie wore her blacka /whit and black stripe jeans with a belt, shirt and jean jacket while clawdeen wore a black jacket with light colored fur cuffs on the sleeves and around her neck with a black shirt with red crested moons all over with a skirt and boots.

"Snake venom"Draculura says.

"The only native snake species to monster high ecosystem is a giant swamp viper but there 40 feet long and tend to bite your head off if you get to close "Frankie says as fury runs a stressed hand through her hair"but I could probably get another head so I'm game"she says with a smile.

"No honey"fury says with a motherly stern.

Clawdeen shakes her head"no I know where we candy find some it just won't be easy "she says as fury realizes she means decue.

After getting the venom and Draculura making the powder spell they head through the grave yard "he has a snake named mo"Draculura ask as they use there flash lights off there coffin phones.

"Yeah and let me tell you you don't wanna mess with mo"clawdeen says as they walked through the cemetery.

"I'm so proud of you honey it seems we both got to talk to our crushes"fury says as clawdeen blushes bright red.

"She right and he just gave you the venom"Frankie asked.

"Yeah "clawdeen says with a smile.

"It was that easy"Frankie asked.

"Yeah we're friends"clawdeen says shrugging her shoulders as the others three share smirks.

"He is so into you"Draculura says with a laugh making clawdeen snap her head "what"she says with a blush.