Finding out clawdeen secret

Clawdeen was shown walking into the library as she was past a few book shelves before she finds a book shelf all the way in the back before seeing his journals with his signature "collapsed hands hydes symbol"she says before taking them off the book shelf before walking over to a table as she sits them down and sits.

She opens them but she couldn't understand what was written as she flips through the pages before hearing a noise as a faint whisper was heard as she looks around "hello is somebody there"she calls out before the lamp in front of her flickers repeatedly before a small boom was heard as fire panel turns on heating up a chemical bottle as it bubbles making clawdeen freaking out "ok ghouila you got me seriously this isn't funny"she says as her heart pounds loudly.

"Oh no,no,no,no,no,no"she whispered as her claws started to disappear as her hand turned humans she panicked soon her fangs disappeared as han teeth replaced them as she pants before her eyes turn human and her ears and purple hair disappeared replaced with short black hair as she ears flipped making them human as she jumps up from her chair whimpering not understanding.

The lights above starts to flicker makeing her turn around as she backs up in between two book shelfs breathing hard as the lights go off"hello"she hears before turning and screaming as a light sparks on showing fury and Frankie as they hold onto each other screaming before everything goes black.

Soon clawdeen was shown in her monster form again as fury runs her shoulders in comfort as they were sitting down at a table as a glass of water was shown before Frankie purs something in it making it sisle and foam as it was to help clawdeen calm down "what is this"clawdeen says shakeing.

"Magnesium carbonate it's very calming"Frankie explains with a smile.

"How come you didn't tell us hun"fury says with a motherly personality as she was protective of Claudine and her friends she was like the mother of the group.

"She right and honestly I don't see what the big deal is."Frankie says with a soft smile.

"I am a real live living human. Half of me is"clawdeen says.

"This is why you asked about monstrous transformer"Frankie says.

"And when Frankie explained on what it is I can smell fear coming off you and I smelled fear coming off you in the classroom I'm not all or anything hurt you called me they will have to go through mama wolf"fury says as clawdeen smiles at her two new best friends before frowning"yes and y'all heard what Mr Como said it didn't turn out so great for Hyde"she says worried.

Frankie then got sidetracked as she picked up a jaw with a pickle inside it"well this is a pickle"she says before sitting it down getting back to the point"how can we help "she asked with a smile.

"Okay uh so this Hyde guy he might have a cure humaneness hidden in a secret lab somewhere if I could just find it I hope his old lab journals might have some clues, but they're just full of gobbledygook"clawdeen explained as she pushes the book towards them.

Fury looks at the Paige"I can't read it but Frankie might give it a go Frankie"she says as Frankie smiles grabbing the journal "have no idea what gobbled gook is but it sounds delicious"she says as she also grabs a notebook "oh that's not handwriting that's code "she says making fury blink before sharing a shocked look with clawdeen who smiles "how did you"she goes to ask.

"Alan turnings cortex he cracked the German code in world war II and save the world he was awesome this is definitely hydes dairy"Frankie says pointing to her head before uncapping her pin"I've never felt so happy I feel like I finally belong I need to hide my work it's too dangerous working in the school lab "she translated his word as she wrote them down.

"Where did he hide it"clawdeen asked when Frankie noticed something "what's this... Delimited degrees, minutes, seconds it's map coordinates"she says with a smile before getting up Walking over to the maps with clawdeen and fury following.

Frank grabs one map as she shakes her head before handing it to fury before grabbing anything one but shake her head "no"she says handing it to clawdeen before grabbing the third one and just handing it to her brother grabbing the fourth one and she smiles unwrapping it while the two other ghouls drop the other maps as they walk over"coordinates points here the campus graveyard, but that's strictly off limits."Frankie says as they study the map.

Clawdeen nods her head"true so we sneak in under the cover of night baby"she says with smile it's looks like they share miles"high five "she says as she and fury hold up there hands as Frankie slaps her hands together rubbing her hands together as fury and clawdeen shake there heads amsude.