CHP 44: JACKSON'S POV.

Chp 44: Jackson's POV.

(A/N- PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE IN THE END!!!!! 2 BIG ANNOUNCENENTS TO BE GIVEN!!

FOR NOW IT IS HALEYS POV ONLY. HAPPY READING.)

So Jackson sent me a few messages asking if he and I could meet up and talk about everything.

He said he will be waiting till eleven in the park near my house, so that we can talk.

Although I still am angry of the fact that he provoked Reece, I have to listen to what he has to say. We do need to talk.

Having only fifteen minutes in hand, I rush everything and reach the park at around 10:57am.

Saved by three minutes.

I spot Jackson and make my way towards him on the bench.

His face looks bad. Like he just survived a zombie apocalpyse. He has a very dark black eye. There are bruises on his cheeks and on his nose and he kinda has his hair all messed up.

Its sad to see him this way. And the fact that my own boyfriend did this makes the situation more awkward.

"Hey.." i say awkwardly and sit down on the bench.

"Hales.. hi." He smiles. Or at leasts tries to.

JACKSON'S POV (WOHOOOO!)

------- Friday Night --------

All night long, I was restless. I just could not sleep no matter how hard I tried.

Ryan went to Sam's after dropping me, and I quitely just headed to my room.

Both of our mothers are not at home, so I am all alone.

I go to the bathroom and wince when I see my face.

It looks disastrous. I have so many bruises. My sleeves are ripped, my nose is bleeding, more like the blood is just stopped there and its now turning black.... and of course a black eye is already forming.

Even when Ry asked if he should stay, I dont know why I said no.

Now I am stuck all alone to clean myself on my own.

Being a doctors son, I do know how to do it... but the thought that Haley is doing the same thing for that bastard irritates me to another level.

Why couldnt it be me?

Why couldnt she see how wrong he is for her?

Just why?

What does he have that I dont?!

The bottle in my hand crushes.

Anger takes the best of me, just like it did that day in the pizza joint when I knew she was dating that jerk. Just like when she confirmed it on my face. Just like when I learnt he will be coming to the bonfire.

And just like when I saw them together as a couple, hugging and kissing tonight.

It bugged me. Reece bugged me.

The thought of him having her was making me insane.

I dont know why I didnt kill him tonight.

***** FLASHBACK *****

Ry and me go to get drinks for ourself.

When we return back, we see Haley and her boyfriend.

As soon as that jerk spots me, he pulls her closer to him. Asshole.