☽︎𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆☾︎

"He leant back on his chair, slowly passing out as he pondered about Bill and how he returned.."

Dipper woke up with a shock as Mabel burst through the door. "DIPPER! I HAVE NEWSSSSSS!!!" Mabel practically screeched out loud, so loud everyone in the neighbourhood would've heard.
"What is it.. 𝒚𝒂𝒘𝒏 ..Mabel?" Dipper wailed. "We're going 𝐛ack to Gravity Falls, so start packing!!" "Oh, we are? As long as you're happy, Mabel."

Dipper and Mabel started to pack up their things. Dipper didn't have a lot to pack, but Mabel's suitcase was overloaded with all sorts of fan fiction books and sweaters. They made their way to the bus stop, waving their parents goodbye as they grab some toast and go on their way.

𝑫𝑰𝑷𝑷𝑬𝑹'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

I'm going to stay strong, for Mabel. She cant be caught up in all my emotional shit, I wont let her. Honestly, just keep it in Dipper.
𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐, 𝑷𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆!
Ugh, not this again.. 𝐈 know you're in my mind, just leave me the fuck alone Bill.
𝑱𝒆𝒆, 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑰 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒔. 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒅.
JUST GET OUT OF MY HEAD! YOU'VE BOTHERED ME ENOUGH, I 'VE GOT DEPRESSION BECAUSE OF YOUR ASS! I WANT TO- D-DIE..
.....

Finally, he's go- 𝒚𝒂𝒘𝒏 gone. I guess i'll just.. sleep for the rest of the trip...

𝑰𝑵 𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑫𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑴:

I'm in the forest, all is amazing and the setting is wonderful. Wait.. I just realise now that I think i'm gay.. oh god, how will I explain to Ford, Mabe𝐥 and Stan? I guess I will start heading over now.. I stand up and make my way over to the shack. The scenery is magnificent, trees blooming and fruits ripening under the cool green leaves. "Ok, I'm here..."

I walk in, many different scenarios playing through my over𝐥oaded and feeble mind. "Hey Dip Dop!!"  Mabel says stealthily. "Oh, welcome back, Dipper." Ford mutters, cooking food at the table. "I have something to say.."
"SHOOT DIPPER!!!!! I HOPE IT'S TEA!!!!!!!"
Mabel screeches again. "I-I think I'm gay because I met this boy and he is really cute and ha-"

"YOU'RE A FUCKING FAG, KID? WHAT AM I SAYING, OF COURSE YOU ARE! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND DO NOT COME BACK!" Ford screams at me, as i'm buckling and sobbing while I cower. "I HATE YOU DIPPER! WE WILL NEVER BE  MYSTERY TWINS!" Mable states loudly. Suddenly, an unknown force hurls Ford and Mabel away and it turns pitch black.
"𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆. 𝑨𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔."

𝑵𝑶𝑩𝑶𝑫𝒀'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

Dipper abruptly woke up as teardrops were stinging his eyes. "Ow, how long was I out for... I feel like a fucking wreck.." Dipper cursed, still in a half-asleep state of mind. He sat up as they passed the Gravity Falls sign.