3. # army-ish

hi guys!! so um, lifes been busy for me. i just recently got guinea pigs and ive been so focused on  school that i forgot to updateeee a gf hahjsjsj im so sorry 😭 i love you guys sm and im working on becoming more consistent.. and also im sorry if the way name texts bothers you,, i tried to make her text like me so im sorry if its cringey in a way?? and im also gonna skip through most of the battles as i wanna work on relationship building more, hopefully u guys dont mind!!

___________

you decided to go with something more simple to watch team blue’s match today, wearing a light bomber jacket that was actually not yours, it was a gift from marina, so it was a size too big, the sleeves covering your palms and the upper part of your thighs. glassless glasses with an earcuff, and pearl 01STERs to go with. you felt good about the outfit and decided to get a weapon to match the kensa gear, grabbing your kensa charger and draping it over your shoulder. you decided to change your squid phone case to match, changing the pastel pink case to a white one as you checked your notifications.

_
3 unread conversations!

open?
➼  yes no

rider
hey, just wondering if you were still coming to the match.

opened

y/n
oh ywah!! ofc!! :3 thank u for asking it means a lot that u guys check up on me <3

rider liked a message

rider
its really nothing.
..
you’re welcome.

_

goggles
N/N!!! I MISS YOUU
Are you still cominf@?@?
YOU BETTER STILL BE COMING!! BECAUZ WE ARE GONNA WIN >:D

y/n
OF CAURSE IM STILL COMING!!
WHY ARE WE SVREAMINF??

_

stealth
hi y/n..im not coming to watch the match, so let me know how it goes.
hope you’re doing well btw.

y/n
AWW thank u stealth it means a lot
and ofc ill tell u how it goes!! ꉂ(ˊᗜˋ*)♡
have fun for me <3

stealth liked a message

stealth
oh uh, yeah sure.
..
💚

_

you had made it to the match quite late, and by late i mean literally at the end of the match. all you saw was goggles eating curry? and then it felt like you blinked and he hit the orange team with the inkzooka and won.

“we won!” goggles exclaimed as he saw you and came up to you. “want some?” he said waving his spoon in front of your face before the soldier guy started to talk about addimg curry to his battle data. in all honesty you were too scared to speak to him before goggles grabbed your shoulder and started to speak to him.

“and army, this is my best friend y/n! isnt she cool?” he said, pulling you to his side so you guys would be cheek to cheek. “b-best friend?” you muttered out, flattered as you blushed. “u-um..hi..sorry i couldnt watch you guys play..i got held up..” you said looking away, too nervous to meet army’s eyes.