our little one 1/2

A Northnight au where North, an alpha and Night, an Omega belonged to the same pack: Crystal snow. They both were teenagers and having a baby at this age wasn't in their list at all... But due to some unexpected events, Night ended up being pregnant at the age seventeen. On top of that, Night's father known as Chief, was the head alpha of the pack and this would have been the last thing he wanted from his son.

Abo dynamics + mpreg + mention of abortion

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Morning light stirred Night from his slumber, filtering through the slightly opened window and casting its glow upon his face. As he gradually opened his eyes and rubbed them to shake off sleep, he realized he wasn't in his usual room. Blinking, he surveyed the unfamiliar surroundings—a room slightly smaller and distinctly more masculine than his own.

A sudden awareness struck him; he wasn't just shirtless. Peeking under the covering blanket, he discovered he was completely naked. Night's eyes widened as the full realization hit him. Sitting up, he glanced beside him, finding someone lying there. The person lay on their front, their face turned to the side, allowing Night to identify who it was.

North.

His Phi, North.

Night found himself perplexed, uncertain of how they both ended up on the same bed. Currently, his mind refused to engage in any coherent thoughts. All he knew was that his heart had ceased its normal rhythm, and his back throbbed with discomfort.

Once again, Night's eyes widened, and his mouth fell agape in disbelief. Did they...

No.

No, they did not. He fervently hoped they hadn't done anything yet—not in a state of forgetfulness. The details eluded him, the how and the what. It wasn't that he didn't want to be intimate with North; he genuinely liked them. They had recently started seeing each other, childhood acquaintances in the same pack - Crystal Snow. Destined to remain part of the same pack, as an alpha and omega, their shared history and daily closeness naturally evolved into something more, a burgeoning affection.

However, finding himself in bed with North, possibly while both were drunk, was not on Night's agenda. He remembered the joyous celebration with friends and pack members after their collective high school graduation. Oddly, though, he couldn't recall indulging in alcohol – a habit he had abstained from for seventeen years. How had he ended up breaking that streak last night? Fragments of the evening lingered in his mind, but he resisted revisiting them, unwilling to turn his fleeting thoughts into harsh reality.

Night cast one final look at North, still peacefully asleep beside him. Uncertain of how to face him now, Night quietly got out of bed, redressed himself, and slipped out of the room.

*

Night's persistent avoidance was driving North to the brink of frustration. Waking up alone in the room that morning, North recalled the events of the previous night and earnestly desired a conversation with Night. However, the elusive omega remained unresponsive, actively steering clear.

While Night may have preferred to keep his distance, the intricacies of pack life made avoiding each other nearly impossible. Throughout the day, Night skillfully evaded North's attempts to engage, seeking refuge by staying close to family and friends.

As nightfall descended, the pack gathered for their customary dinner feast. North, seated among his alpha companions engaged in discussions that held no interest for him, couldn't help but be drawn to the focal point of attention—Night. Standing alongside Neung and his father, Tian, the pack's luna, Night, as the offspring of the head alpha and luna, naturally commanded attention. In contrast, North, the son of the head alpha's close friend and right-hand man, found himself at a different juncture, yearning for a connection that seemed to slip further away with each passing moment.