Crazy about you

A Tinngun au in which tinn is deeply in love with Gun who is the typical college heartthrob while he is an introverted nerd student. It's the valentines day and he finally decided to step out and propose to Gun but the thing that he didn't expect was to see his twin brother North and Gun - making out in college's washroom.

- explicit content
- North and tinn are twins

*

Today was one of that day of the year when all the singles wouldn’t like going out and see couples at every corner of the streets, walking hand in hands, having dates at the restaurants or cafes or being PDA at literally every fucking spot they go to, showing the world how happily in a relationship they are with each other. 14th of february, the day of....love, the day of confessions. It’s the best day for people to confess their love to their crush. And that’s exactly what this certain boy with spectacles have been thinking of doing all his life.

One of Tinn’s friends, namely Tiwson have adviced him to confess to his crush today as it’s the valentines day. Tinn has a crush on a guy from his class since he joined this university a year ago. Guntaphon. The boy of his dreams. The boy of everyone’s dream, to be exact. Gun was quite popular in the university as he was an ace player in theirs faculty’s football team. A typical heartthrob who is wanted by everyone while he was just a normal boy, a nerd, who’s only known by few students of the class. Tinn knew that Gun was way out of his league and there was no way he would accept to be his boyfriend.

“Hey, you ready for today?” Tinn’s only friend from his class asked. He actually wasn’t that outspoken and liked to mind his own business, so he only managed to make one friend since one year he was studying in this faculty.

“Ready for what?”

“Don’t tell me you forgot? Today is valentines day, Tinn. The D day. Remember?” Tiwson asked.

“Actually I....” Tinn sighed. Tiwson looked confused and then said, “Tinn, don’t back out. You promised yourself that you will tell him that you like him today.”

“But I am not confident enough! I think this is a wrong idea. He is not gonna like me.” Tinn was way more insecure than Tiwson had thought.

“Are you serious? Where did that Tinn go who was babbling all night about confessing to love of his life?”

“I was drunk. I can only act all confident when I am drunk, you know that, Tiwson.”

“Tinn, you have been admiring him from afar for how long? For around a year already. Now it’s the time you atleast try to do some action to get him. And you don’t need to think about the outcome already, man. Just go to him and tell him how you feel and let him decide what he wants for himself then.” Tiwson was a nice friend indeed. Tinn smiled and nodded his head but from inside he was very nervous, he feels like he’s gonna die. But no, he will try to live.

His eyes fell on the love of his life, walking inside the class while he was talking to one of his friends. Tinn couldn’t stop but admire the smile on Gun’s face as he laughs to what his friend said. His crush walked towards the row right next to his and he sat just one desk behind where Tinn was sitting. Tinn’s heart started beating faster than the usual as he just smelled Gun’s cologne. He smelled like candies and roses, his favourite scent in the entire universe.

Then the professor entered the lecture room, getting his attention. The professor started teaching and Tinn paid attention to him while taking notes on his notebook, adjusting the specs on his face. Few minutes into the lecture and a student just entered the classroom, getting professor’s attention who gave him an annoyed look. North. His twin brother. It was usual for him to come late to the class like this and literally no body was surprised, even the Professor who just ignored North and continued the topic where he left off.