Hanni immediately glanced at her watch, checking tomorrow's date was 6th September and then she realized, a month from tomorrow's her birthday. Hanni fall silent for a bit as her head's everywhere but in the middle of the mess in her mind...

Your image's staying there... Your smiling figure...

"Can I give you my answer later... I can't right now... sorry" Hanni rubbed her forehead as she whispered. "I understand. Take your time..." Jun smiled as he slowly finishing his drink.

"I'll be here tomorrow as well if you already decided." Jun said as he's standing up before leaving the table and exited the store.

"You okay mini Pham?" Hanni just shook her head whilst being silent, eyes never leaving yours

"You okay mini Pham?" Hanni just shook her head whilst being silent, eyes never leaving yours. "Why? Are you tired? Not feeling well?" Again Hanni just shook her head to your question. "You want to talk inside over a hot chocolate?" And again Hanni just shook her head.

"I'm fine. Did I interrupt you or anything?" Hanni speak rather weakly as you shook your head. "Okay something's not right. Are you really okay? What's wrong?" Your eased expression slowly becoming a worried one the longer she's being like that.

"There's actually something that I wanted to tell you..." Hanni couldn't look at you in the eyes as her head dropped down. "...and I really feel like you of all people should be the first to know."

Your eyes couldn't even leave her for a moment as you tightened the grip on the book you're holding behind your back and your heart's beating up faster and faster it's almost suffocating.

Hanni's fingers fidgeting inside her sleeves as she bit her lower lip while she's trying to gather strength to say what she wanted to say to you.

"Yongjae... I just want you to know..." She breathed out a long one as she finally lifted her head and her eyes instantly locked with yours. "...someone has asked me out earlier this morning."

"Oh..." All of sudden you felt like the whole of time had stopped. Everything became as silent as the bottom of the ocean but slowly after that you felt like your world's crushing down inside your heart.

"W-what do you mean? I don't follow..." You're trying hard to force a light confused smile. "There's this guy... we started talking about eight days ago. And now he wants to take me out on a date."

"Oh... right..." You whispered to yourself as your head immediately dropped down. "...on a date." Then you became silent as nothing's coming out of your mouth as your mind's blank and at the same time, was a wrecking mess.

"Do you have anything to say..." Somehow Hanni's voice came out as urging while your head remained low and your voice was non-existent. As if Hanni wanted you to say something she wanted to hear, as if Hanni's pleading you to have a say on this matter.

"Say something..." Hanni suddenly cried out as she's grabbed onto the sides of your arms. "...anything."

You breathed out a long one as you finally lifted your head. "Congrats..." You said with a smile. "...now go out there and show him why he should be grateful for taking you out..."