Part 21. While Your Visage Fades Away.

Start from the beginning

She would have normally outraged... But her instincts told her that every single person in this room had the potential to kill her...

And so...

Enkidu and the golden elf walked side by side...

...

"Tell me, What do you know about Jyahnar?" Said the elf...

"A planetary class honkai beast that is basically an outer god?..."

"Correct, but her abilities?"

"I estimate she was holding back a lot."

"And you were?"

"I was."

"But even so?"

"I can't defeat her." Said Enkidu... Defeating her would probably lead to this whole planet being destroyed....

"Kevin's elf is currently being sent to protect the cosmic juggernaut from World Serpent, they wish to gain control over its reactor... But the rest of us don't have as much energy left, we are mechanical beings, mere shadows of who the great figures were in the Previous era." Said the elf...

"Call Me Gil, Or call me Erik... That was the person that I was designed upon, Barry." Said The elf...

Sending shivers through Enkidu's spine... 

"Did-"

"Yes, You existed during the previous era." Said The elf...

"But how do we save this era?..." Said Enkidu...

Killing Jyahnar wouldn't be a victory, as the fight would most likely end in the world being destroyed...

"Enuma Elish." Said the elf...

"I have enough energy to open the depths of the vault, but not only that is in here..."

Gil got out a key... A key that spread red circuits through time and space as it sent them to a place with nothing but 3 Items...

A diary.

Something beyond a sword...

And a small clay Elf.

"The first belongs to you." Said Gil... Enkidu recognized the diary from dreams... Enkidu grabbed it...

"Ah, I also need to... Give this to you." Said gil as he pulled out a key... The key of the original vault.

"The second, Enuma Elish, this is the only thing in this vault that comes from the original, as this vault is actually the Key of Metal, and also know, that the previous era also had the herrscher of toxin and the herrscher of metal, both devastating yet demolished by Enkidu and Gilgamesh..."

"two vaults?..." Enkidu was as confused as the readers...

"The original granted to Erik when he came to this world, and a copy fabricated with the key of metal. Yet Enuma Elish was never able to be replicated..."

"Now, This here is what I would call... The chains of heaven, it utilizes the core of binding from the oath of Judah and the core of toxin to replicate what we would know as Enkidu.." Said Gil as he threw the massive cross at the small Elf, who absorbed it and gained life...

"The plan is for the elfs to distract Jyahnar, and I am ought to launch Enuma Elish, which I hope you recover after my body will loose all function, then please extract the oath of Judah and make Theresa use it's zeroeth power, then if everything goes according to plan, you might have a chance to dig in through the flesh of the beast and destroy the core, but please make sure the Herrscher of the void does not come in contact with it..."