Chapter 9: A Plan

Song Name : Psycho by Jun (Pledis Ent., Hybe Labels)

Bold - korean

Bold Italics - english

Italics - thoughts

Bold Italics Underlined - japanese

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR POV

Heeseung, Yeonjun, Jay, Jake, Beomgyu, Sunghoon and Taehyun all met inside Yeonjun's room for their urgent meeting. "Hyung are u sure we should discuss it over here?" Heeseung asked. "He is right. Someone can definitely hear us in a hotel room. It can be the staff or some bug that can record our conversations" Beomgyu said. "Do we have any other options? We can't go to our headquarters in the middle of the night" Yeonjun said. "But the risk of getting heard is more hyung" Jake reminded. "We should go to the headquarters. At least no one will know and we will have all the required things that we will need" Jay reasoned. "ok ok I got it let's go to the headquarters" Yeonjun sighed in defeat. They all got ready and went out of the hotel. Yeonjun had already called someone in the headquarters to pick them up. As soon as their ride arrived they greeted the driver and immediately got in. 

They reached headquarters within 15 mins. As they were nearing the headquarters entrance they saw someone arguing with the 2 guards at the door. It was a drunk woman maybe in her late twenties wearing a short red tight dress showing of her plastic skin. They went closer to the entrance the guards saw them and bowed to them. "You didn't bow to me but u are bowing to passerbys on the street. Just let me go inside I have important work to do in there" The drunk lady said and eyed the seven boys. "We are sorry Ma'am but u don't have the permission to enter inside if u r not an employee" The first guard said. "I don't need to be an employee to enter, don't  u know who I am" The drunk lady started talking rubbish and tried to get inside. "Ma'am if u don't behave we might have to use force" The second guard said as they tried to stop her. "U don't have the permission to touch me, how are u even gonna stop me" She said as she again tried to enter through the gate. "Well dear hoe, I can and am giving him the permission to use force and get u out of here so that u never show ur ugly face to the building again" Yeonjun said authoritatively.

"You are no one to get me out of here. I'm here for my job interview decision" The lady slurred her words. "No one comes late at night for their job interview decision not even a drunk human and they definitely don't come here drunk with microphones in their ears" Heeseung exposed her. "what bullshit are u spouting" The lady shouted. "What I'm telling is we don't appoint people with specific skull tattoo on their neck" Heeseung said coldly. The lady widened her eyes and her hand automatically went to her neck where her skull tattoo was on display. "So u know the tattoo huh?" She stood straight as if she was never drunk and smirked. "That tattoo is what this company hates so do u really think that we would believe u plastic face" Jay asked while raising his eyebrows with a poker face. "Also ur acting is really bad u should go to some classes to improve it" Taehyun said and made a judging face. "U won't be alive to see my acting from today onwards" The lady said as she took out a knife from her purse and threw it towards them. The knife went above them and hit a pole behind them. "Very disgusting shot Lara or should I say Lulee" Jake smirked.

"How do u know my name" Lulee was shocked to the core on hearing her real name from him. "Do u really think we won't keep our enemy's and their gang's info" Sunghoon said. "That is not what matters. Right now the most important thing is to get her away from this building" Yeonjun said. "Hyung is right. Gaurds take her back to the club she came from and make sure she doesn't know anything important" Beomgyu ordered. "This is the first and the last time we are having mercy on ur boss. Next time he sends any spies he would be gifted with their head detached from their body" Jay threatened her. "This is also the last time I'm going without killing any of u but if we come face to face again I'll make sure u r dead" Lulee said with a revengeful voice and went away on her own without the gaurds.