Chapter 6: Prom Party Preparation

Song Name: Attention By NewJeans (Ador, HYBE LABELS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S POV

NEXT DAY

Today the five girls had decided to meet Ryujin and Somi and shop for their dresses for the party. They were waiting near the hotel entrance waitong for the two girls to pick them up. They had split up in two groups; Ryujin, Yeji, Soojin in Ryujin's car and Somi, Soyeon, Chaeryoung and Yunjin in Somi's car. They first went to a mall in hooes of finding dresses over there but were disappointed cuz the mall didn't have a single boutique. They then travelled around the area to find boutiques or shops where they have dresses and gowns. They did found one and decided to ask there as the collection on display was really nice.

SOMI'S CAR

RYUJIN'S CAR

RYUJIN'S CAR

They had entered the boutique to select their dresses

They had entered the boutique to select their dresses. They were surfing through different sections to find one for themselved. "Have you both found a partner to bring to prom?" Soyeon asked Ryujin and Somi. "Nope" They both replied together. "But isn't it necessary yo have a partner to prom?" Soojin asked. "It is but we haven't found one. More like I haven't found one. I was decideing whether to take one of u or not. I don't know about Ryu properly. She said she might bring one" Somi said. "I asked my cousin cuz he said he was here for some work of his and is free on the prom night. Also u all can just be each others partner cuz there is no rule that ur partner should be of opposite gender or someone u like or love. We can bring anyone as our prom partner or more like a plus one." Ryujin informed them.

"If that's possible then why do we even need to buy gowns? We can just wear the dresses we brought here" Yunjin whined. "It's a prom party bish. Our dresses are for club parties. If u don't want to wear gown then at least buy a decent dresse that can pass the prom party theme" Chaeryoung suggested to her. "NO u all need to wear gowns! Gurls this is a prom party not a business one. You all need to wear gowns and that's final." Somi said. "But what if we get mixed or separated. We cannot find each other when almost half of them will be wearing almost the same coloured dresses" Soojin exclaimed. "Chill bish. We can just buy same coloured or design?style gowns for the seven of us. And we have our phones just in case" Yeji said

"Well we have been assigned colour palette grp wise or more like dorm wise so we can just follow that colour palette" Ryujin said. "And you're telling us that now. I already chose a gown which I liked" Soyeon pouted. "Then put it back if it is not midnight blue or black" Somi said unbotheredly. "Well it's like wine red" Soyeon said. "Then don't take it. the girls living on our right have that colour palette." Ryujin said apologetically. "You should have told us that earlier. I just ordered a gown yesterday and that too a black one" Soojin exclaimed loudly. "And why the hell did you order one when I told you we were going to buy it together" Yeji shouted dramatically. "Hey that was not for the prom party it was just to get a revenge on my brother" Soojin sheepishly said.

"So you're telling that just bcoz you wanted to get a revenge on your brother u ordered a black gown?" Yunjin said while being confused af and Soojin just nodded. "I don't understand why would u buy a gown just to get revenge???" Chaeryoung pouted confusedly. "Umm..... bcoz that brat used my credit card to buy his things here in LA. So I took revenge by using his credit card to buy some clothes and accessories and a pair of shoes for him and had them shipped to our parents house." Soojin explained while the girls made an OH sound. "Now should we continue we have to buy some accessories too and also have our lunch" Soyeon asked them.

They finalized their gowns after almost roaming inside 5 boutiques for 2.5 hours. They paid for the gowns themselves except for Soojin. "Why do you want me to pay for your gown. Ur brother and u are crazy rich having a black card and all why don't u use that" Yunjin whined. "U too are crazy rich. U also have ur own black card bish. And do you want my brother to know that I'm here in the same place as him without him knowing so that he would kick my ass, No Thanks" Soojin sassily said. "You better treat me for this." Yunjin groaned. "Don't worry today I'm going to treat u gurls lunch" Soojin promised. "Don't back out from ur word at the last minute" The other girls shouted together. "Remind me why am I friends with them" Soojin sighed and rolled her eyes. They then went to a restaurant to have their lunch where Soojin paid for them in cash. Afterwards they came across a park. They kept their gowns in the two cars and went to the park.

They talked and played with the children over there for almost an hour or two then went back to their cars to buy some accessories matching their outfits. They took less time in that cuz some already had that matched their outfit. After buying everything they needed they went to their hotel and dorms respectively. They all had decided to meet at the entrance of Somi and Ryujin's dorm at exactly 6:00 p.m. after getting ready in the party day. They all kept their outfit and accessories ready beforehand so that they won't have to rush at the last hour. The party was in two days so the five girls staying at the hotel decided to explore the city. Soojin went to meet up Ryujin and Somi in their college and then joined the other girls.

THE PARTY DAY

The five girls staying at the hotel had woke up at 10:00 a.m. They went down for their breakfast together after finishing their shower. They completed their breakfast and decided to take a swim in the hotel's pool. They stayed there up till 12:30 p.m. when suddenly Yeji's phone rang. "Why would someone call u in the middle of our vacation Unnie?" Yunjin asked. "No one's calling me, idiot. It's my alarm. We should go and eat now if we want to have more time for getting ready" Yeji said. "She is right let's go have our lunch" Soyeon agreed. They all then went to have their lunch and then straight went to their rooms to get their things. They had decided to meet in Soyeon's room around 3:00 p.m. with their gowns and accessories so that they can help each other.

All the five girls arrived at Soyeon's room. They helped each other with their make up first and then put on their gowns. After that they did their hair and added a little touch up and wore the jewellry. They still had time so they clicked photos of each other and posted on their insta accounts and their groupchat. They booked two cabs to reach Somi and Ryujin's dorms. They saw Somi waiting for them at the entrance but there was no sign of Ryujin. "Where's Ryu?" Soyeon asked. "She has gone to pick up her cousin" Somi answered. "Weird shouldn't it be opposite" Soojin said. "My brother must have forgotten that he has a party to attend" Yunjin said carelessly. "Like brother like sister" Yeji and Chaeryoung murmured. "She said that we should continue she'll reach when the principal's speech is almost over also she asked us too keep Yunjin out of his sight" Somi informed. And like that they went to the party in pairs, Yunjin and Somi, Chaeroung and Yeji, Soojin and Soyeon,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1339 words

I have two three chapters ready as drafts but i don't get the time to edit them

Anyways I hope u all like this story

Byeeeee

Signing Off