CH 33 | YOU MAKE MY HEART FLUTTER...

Start from the beginning

Turning around, you looked at the footwear that would look good under the dress when you stretched your hand, taking out a pair of black stiletto heels, and gliding your feet in, "Perfect." You muttered as you strolled out of the room holding onto your clutch.

Licking his lower lip, Taehyung stretched his hand towards his lips before brushing the tip of his thumb over its fringe.

He slipped his hand inside the pocket of his pants before fetching out his phone which was vibrating inside his pocket. Gazing at the bright screen of his phone he read out "Secretary Choi."

Swiping the green button on the screen he propped his phone over his ear, "Yes?" He asked on the call before he squinted his eyebrows at the sound of the heels, "She's here." Instantly, he twitched his head in the direction of the voice while the hold on his phone loosened.

A quiet yet audible breath left his mouth as your physique came into his vista. Traveling his orbs up while his heart fluttered in his chest, he discerned the satin material of your dress swathing around your leg when you took a step down from the stairs, exposing your thighs which were contrasting the black pitched cloth of the dress.

Gulping down a lump in his throat, his eyes traveled up to your waist which seemed dainty to him, "F*cking luxurious." He whispered, unwittingly in his hoarse voice while you looked at him gingerly stepping down the stairs with your heart hammering inside your chest.

"Her waist seemed to fit perfectly in my arms as if I would just grab that tiny waist of hers and smash my lips onto her without any further delay. She is testing my patience which I certainly am losing every second whenever he comes in front of my eyes. No, not only in front of me but also in my thoughts." Taehyung thought.

"President Kim? Are you there?" Those were the words that came out from Secretary Choi's mouth through the phone on which Taehyung turned a deaf ear before he leisurely retreated his phone off his ear, "My girl is f*cking beautiful, and every day, she is the only reason that I don't regret a single ounce of this marriage."

Taking a look at your bosom as the deep neck of your dress was ornamenting it, "This woman will be a death of me." He thought before your eyes met his as you twitched your orbs to take a look at his appearance.

He was donned in a black turtle neck t-shirt, fitting like a glove on his sturdy and well-built chest.

"Can anyone look more attractive?" You thought as he had the T-shirt tucked in black pants complimenting the suit jacket over the T-shirt.

Gazing back at his visage, you noticed his exposed forehead as his hair was gelled up with neat layers, combed over the left side while a few black locks were falling on his forehead.

Gazing in his orbs as you were on the last stair when you stumbled over your dress making you squeal as your eyes widened all of a sudden.

You stretched your hand to get a hold of something while your lips were parted when Taehyung promptly elongated his hand before you felt him wrapping his hand around your waist.

Clutching onto the lapels of his suit jacket, you tightened your grip on it as your heart was hammering inside your ribcage and your eyes were clenched shut.

Lifting your physique in one of his arms you could feel the stair beneath you vanishing somewhere making you open your eyes and before you could draw any action, he twirled you around with his body.

His lapels creased within your palms as your heart did a flip in its position. You slipped your hand over to his shoulders to get a grip before Taehyung placed your feet on the marble floor, you could hear the sound of your heels clacking against the floor.