getting along and a new person

Start from the beginning

I noticed some of the sanses and Papyrus are drinking either honey, ketchup, mustered, and etc. Which weirded me out "Hey uhhh the one with a hat what's your names? Names stretch btw" did he seriously just say b.t.w insted of by the way??? "Uhhh bud you need to talk for me to know your name" I awkwardly look at him then to Fell and pleaded for him to help me which he sighed "they can't speak you f king idiot well... with out hurting them also there name is Hellion" "Oh freak really sorry bout that bud didnt mean to offend you I didn't know" I smiled at him "s..k" stretch nodded "OH! HELLION I WANA ASK YOU SOMTHING IF ITS OK?" "That's Galactic, specturs brother" Galactic and spectur wave I noded at Galactic "IS IT TRUE THAT YOU ARE PREGNANT? IF SO HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN EXPECTING? HOW MANY ARE THEY?" "Pap!" "WHAT?" I lough and wave to calm Spetur down, I look at Fell "Seriously? Fine... yes they are pregnant, they are not sure but they think they have been 1/2 month pregnant, about 4 of them anymore?" "Yah I also wana ask, who is the other parent" 💀 "cough ehem uhhh"  I look at where the source is and it was my Papyrus which I smiled happily and wave at him "WOWIE BROTHER YOU ARE FITTING IN JUST PERFECTLY" Pap said and went over to me, he patted my back "I HOPE THEY DIDNT MAKE YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE EXPECIALLY THE LAST QUESTION!! OH DO YOU WANT SOME OF MY FAMOUS SOUP SANS?" when he mentioned his soup I eagerly noded my head "NYEHEH OK WAIT HERE"

Everyone was silent the only thing that can be heard are the utensils claking on the plates, we all steered at each other "cough so... ummm has anyone seen Dream and the other stars?" "Yah Ink was looking for something and I asked him what he was looking for but he just told me he forgot but I do know Dream requested Ink to help him" "BLUE WAS ALSO LOOKING FOR SOMETHING AS WELL BUT I COULDN'T ASK HIM WHAT IT WAS SINCE HE RAN AWAY AND HE LOOK REALLY UPSET" "He must be feeling really blue then hehe" "OH MY GOSH!!" "CREAM PUFF SHUT YOUR BROTHER UP" "UGGGH NOOO" "hehehehe good one Limbo" "thx" a lots of groaning and complains where heard and some puns and complements here and there but over all it was good..

"I know drop it here somewhere so please find it" Dream said
"Why are you asking us to find it, why can't you do it yourself?" Ink was smack on his skull by blue "BECAUSE IT WOULD BE WAY FASTER THAT WAY INK" Someone yelled "Uggggh can you be more quit"
"YOU KNOW I CAN'T HELP IT RIGHT AND YOU KNOW FULL WELL WHY" "Just find the pendant" they continue on there search "why do we need to find it again?" Dream sighs and blue facepalm "because its important to me....my brother gave it to me for my birthday..." Dream became quite "your broth-" ink was smack again by the head "INK!!" "WHAT?!? I was just saying that his br-" ink gets smack multiple times by blue "INK!! They're...JUST NO!!" ink looks at blues trembling state and they had a silent conversation for a few seconds "ok sorry blue" "Hey blue you didn't have to do that besides i have to move on" Blue and ink looks at each other and noded "Why don't we go ask everyone out maybe one of them saw it and pick it up but if they don't have it or don't know where it is we can find it (hopefully never)..." Ink murmured "what was the last one ink I couldn't hear you" "ah! Noting let's continue on the search" they noded and they went of All three of them split up and ask the other sanses and Papyrus out some of them help on the search.

Blue pov
"HEY OTHER ME DO YOU KNOW WHERE THIS Pendant IS?" "Sorry I don't" "THATS OK I WILL GO ASK SOMEONE ELSE" I ran of while looking for the pendant or hair clip? Necklace? Earrings? Hair pin??Ugggh no wonder they like it so much its because it can be use in 4 different ways  I must find it I'm sure they won't mind if we are late for a few more minutes like come on how do you lose it when it's literally tied around your neck!! Dream... just hang on we will find it do not worry "MWEH PAPY!!" "YES bro?" "HAVE YOU SEEN THIS PENDANT?" "no bro sorry but I do know someone that knows someone found something and that someone told him and someone told me about it" "UGGGH PAPYRUS I HAVE NO TIME FOR YOUR JOKES UGGHH" I grumbled because of my brother and he just lough "hehehe fine fine follow me bro" I lit up and happily followed him "so bro what have you been up to I rarely see you and ink sometimes" Papyrus asked and I answered him a "THATS BECAUSE WE ARE BUSY SAVING THE UNIVERS BROTHER UNLIKE YOU AND THE OTHER LASY SANSES AND PAPYRUSES MWEHEHE" I proudly said puffing my chess out with pride "heh good for you bro" we walk for a bit while chatting about the multiverse and other stuff sometimes about Hellion we stop at the door Pap knocks on it we heard a fint voice "dishes" "PAPYRUS NO!" "Pffft dishes hehe who?" I grumbled and let them be "Dishes a very bad joke" "UGGGH" both Pap and the person lough until they opened the door "was sup?" It was gold "do you still have the thing you found?" Gold noded "Yah whydya ask?" He asked "BECAUSE DREAM, INK AND I WHERE LOOKING FOR A PENDANT SINCE THIS MORNING DO YOU HAVE IT?" I asked hoping he has it which he shook his head "sorry bud I didn't find a pendant just found this Mettaton action figure" I slump in disappointment my brother patted my head "Don't worry bro will find it, why don't we get some ice-cream or candy to cheer you up" that irated me  IM NOT A CHILD that needs treats to cheer me up.."bro?" "AH! Y-YES BROTHER LETS GO"