"Hey!" I mumbled, rubbing my butt cheek. Okay maybe it wasn't so funny getting slapped on the asś.

Rafael grinned, kissing my cheek and walking over to his duffle bag.

I didn't even realize Jade had walked away to talk to Aaron, my other co worker.

Marco was talking to the red head still.

I walked over to Rafael and sat on the table next to his duffle bag as he got a towel out and wiped his chest and torso.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards me, so I could push back his almost black hair away from his forehead. Rafael grinned, placing both his hands on my butt so our bodies were closer together.

I had only seen Rafael three times in two weeks, only because we both needed the space, I needed to go back to earning a living so I could either fix my burnt apartment or buy a new place. I knew I should have gotten insurance.

My father offered me money and a car but I gave him a polite rejection, I needed to take these small steps in gaining control of myself.. which is what Amber said, she had been living out of home since she was eighteen, I only moved out when I was twenty one but my father was the one that paid for everything. Amber owned everything she had.

"Come back to mine." Rafael mumbled, giving me small kisses on my jaw.

"I can't." I shook my head, I wasn't ready, especially after everything, I couldn't jump into bed with him. I needed a little bit more time.

He rested his forehead against mine. "I won't do anything, Diosa. I just want you to come back and do whatever normal people do."

I chuckled. "Normal people? I thought I was normal." I cocked my head to the side.

"You're definitely not normal, normal people don't like to clean." Rafael joked. Hey! Okay fine.. "This is just my way of saying I want to hang out, I'm learning still." He shrugged.

Rafael, the man that said he was cruel, heartless and had never had a girlfriend, wanted to hang out. Something definitely changed two weeks ago, I kept recalling him saying I was his girlfriend at the hospital. Was it true? Or an in the moment thing?

"Alright, I'll come." I nodded, he gave me a cheeky grin and I realized his dirty mind was working so I pushed him back playfully and he just laughed.

"Christina, don't hurt my bebé." Marco gave me a fake look of horror, grabbing his shirt that was next to me to put on.

Rafael threw his hoodie on and sweat pants over the top of his shorts.

I suddenly remembered Amber telling me something.

"What are you doing this Saturday Marco?" I asked him, letting my legs swing.

"Probably that red head." Marco pointed at the redhead that was on the treadmill, I rolled my eyes.

"Well my friends having a party at her place, me and Rafael are going if you want to come?" Rafael frowned at me, oh right I didn't mention it.

"As in a party full of students and boring people?" Marco cocked his head, clearly not feeling it. "Nothing can beat a good Chicago outfit party."

A brief image of parties happening at Fabio's mansion of criminals popped into my mind, If I wasn't held against my will with Stefan that night I think I would of enjoyed myself.

"Oh come on, mix up your lifestyle a little." I pouted, jumping off the table. "There will be plenty of goods."

"If there's coke, I'll come." Marco grinned, as we grabbed our stuff to leave the gym.