" Bhabhi.. just look at this video. I don't have to say anything.  Just watch " Muskaan opened her phone and played a video for her. Abhimanyu who was a mere spectator till now also joined her along with all the Goenkas and Birlas.

Video starts

Abhinav was standing in Birla Mansion's  driveway facing the security camera. Manjari was seen speaking to him with her backside to the camera.

It was dated the same day as the custody case and the shade looked like late afternoon.

The audio was feeble but clear enough to get the words.

" Bhali Bua ji , I beg of you.  Please let me meet Bhaiji . I want to meet him once." Abhinav requested to Manjari.

"Why , so that you could  brainwash my son's mind like you did to my bahu and pota? " Manjari's hatred knew no bounds.

" Bua ji, please don't say like that. I never brain washed anyone.  It's just situations  where such that Akshara became my wife. You also know what and all happened" Abhinav said tearfully

" Oh please spare me from your drama. I won't let you meet my son. You will make him return Abhir . That's not going to happen when I'm alive.  Why should my son go through the pain while you live happily ? His happiness is in his son, and Abhir Birla will stay in this house only" Manjari said determinedly.

"Bua Ji.. leave me.. My pain is not important... think of Akshara.. what did she do to deserve this pain? She has been crying since we left the court. She is not even able to walk properly. What's her fault in all this? Did you know how much struggles and pains she faced for Abhir. For the past 6 years she is living for him only. You have taken away her will to leave. Without Abhir she wont survive. Please Bua ji.. I beg you... please..  I am not asking to return Abhir completely.. we will make an arrangement " Abhinav wanted to appease Manjari at any cost.

Manjari started laughing
" Make an arrangement? We have Abhir's full custody.  Why would we make an arrangement? Now I don't have time for your jokes. Get out of my house, I have to prepare for pooja for my pota and son" she mocked him.

Abhinav turned to leave when she called him again
" So you will do anything for Akshara and Abhir to be under one roof again?" She asked him slyly

" Yes Bua ji. They are everything to me. They are my world. For their happiness I will do anything .. please just send Abhir back " Abhinav again pleaded with her

" OK..  I will make an arrangement for Abhir and Akshara to be together,  but for that to happen you will have to leave both of them" Manjari's scheming mind had already devised a plan

"Leave.. them.. where? Bua ji what are you trying to say?" Abhinav was confused to what Manjari was saying.

" Look.. you want Abhir and Akshara together.. I want Abhimanyu and Abhir together.. see in both the equations Abhinav doesn't exist.. so it's better that you leave Abhir and Akshara and head back to where ever you came from ." Manjari explained her plan to him.

Abhinav was shell shocked

" Bua ji.. Abhir and Akshara are my family .. how could I leave them? Are you hearing yourself" Abhinav asked her

" If you want Abhir and Akshara together this is the only solution for now.  Once you leave , I know how to manipulate Akshara showing Abhir to marry my son. He will get his family and his happiness back . That's all that matters to me" Manjari sounded selfish.

"Par.. Bua ji" Abhinav was still shocked

" Par.. war.. kuch nahi.. if you value Akshara and Abhir's happiness then do it for them. Just divorce Akshara saying that you are not happy with her and leave from here asap. Also make sure to cut all contacts with her , Abhir and whole of Goenkas. If you do that,  i will also play my game and get Abhimanyu and Akshara married within a month, she can stay with Abhir again happily. This is my promise .. its all upto you now" Manajri said leaving a heartbroken Abhinav.