Xuanyu stood there steaming from his ears and bright red to his cheeks. Huaisang always had a way with words that it causes his brain to malfunction but it wasn't the time for that. Well unless if his brain can focus again. 

"A-Xuanyu-ge!" Attention snatched again as he snaps his head toward the call of his name. "A-ying?"

"Hua Ying!! Your ok!" Nie Huaisang shouted as Hua ying came running towards them and engulfing them into hugs. Xuanyu grabs Hua ying and checked him. "Are you ok? Are you hurt? What is happening?"

Hua ying pulled away. "Qishan Clan is raging a war. Their after something here in Lan. Since they were declined they went to rage war and burn everything. Just to have them submit."  He explained.

With more confused looks from his cousin, Nie Huaisang mumbled in disbelief.

"The campaign.."

"Yes that! It's that."

Xuanyu shakes his head. "Hold on, how do you know that." "Wen Ning informed me. We have to get everyone out of here before their casualties get worst." He told his cousin, a plead to it as well as the haste is needed.

Xuanyu nods his head. Nie Huaisang however had something else in mind. "Who..who are they?" He pointed to the one in long flowing robes and a white fan, his face held a sly smirk as a boy beside him watched closely.

Hua ying put Nie Huaisang's finger down. "No now. We'll explain everything later. We have to get things settled before the rest of their troops appear."

"Their already here, just below the mountain."

"Then we better act quickly."

They all came up with the plan and got to work. They splitted up and found who they needed, helped who needed to be help while the fires were to be helped put out.

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Yao managed to find the person he was looking for due to all the chaos and smoke in the air. He spared a glance down below to see the one person who he despised but still needed to help either way.

With a scowl, he jumped down and makes it to them, help cut down an attacked close to ambushing him from behind. When he came down, the ones that came with to fight pointed behind him and their eyes met.

"Watch your surroundings, Jin Zixuan."

Jin Zixuan looks down to his feet to see the body Meng Yao just cut down so quickly. Their eyes met again. There was a good bit of silence between them.

"What? Have nothing to say?"

Jin Zixuan looks away, not knowing how to approach the other after having seen since they splitted.

"You could have let me die."

"Young Master!-" Jin Zixuan rose his hand up to silence the other disciples who followed him. There he turns his eyes on once half brother, the one he put his hands on just because he was "weak" just because he himself was weak to the truth. "I mean it."

"Your so dumb." He hissed, venom laced in his voice but he didn't say much about. "I know."

Meng Yao rolled his eyes. "We're getting out of here. Hurry it up and let's go." He said coldly. Jin Zixuan nods his head and looks to the others. "We're going now. I don't want to hear anything!"

"Y-yes young Master." With that they left it as ir was and followed Yao to a place safe and out of the ruined Lan Clan. When they did Yao goes to leave again till Jin Zixuan stopped him.