•A Risk Willing to Take•

Took some time, apologies, but here you go for the long awaited story. Also two of the hualian books I'm currently neglecting will be unpublished for awhile till I figure out the right plot for them or if I'll change it entirely.

Ok here we are, enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~

Xie lian didn't think he heard those words right? Right? His son's life will end? Later than sooner?

With his silence evident with the situation, Mu Qing seemed to be hot on the tail to break the almost forever silence.

"The fuck you mean by later than sooner?!" He shouted, already on the defensive and wanting to know the answer.

She sighs. "Feng Xuanyu's fate is also coming closer."

"A-Xuanyu?" Feng Xin's brows furrowed in concern.

"Ling Wen speak!" Mu Qing was having it out now.

"Hey hey, let's not harm Ling Wen." Shi Qingxuan spoke, patting Mu Qing on his shoulder as she smiled.

Ling Wen bows her head. "Thank you Wind Master."

"No worries. Just know this isn't on the kindness of my heart. I need answers and you need to be breathing and able to speak."

". . . "

"That's my girl." He Xuan praised, coming in close to hear this fate infusing story she's about to tell.

Ling Wen cleared her throat. "..Your Majesty, I have told you fate was set for Hua ying before you came for him."

Xie lian kept silent.

"Since this sudden incident, his fate has once again diverted. Hua ying will go through the same trials, causing many more problems for his Highness.."

"And Feng Xuanyu?"

She turns to Mu Qing and Feng Xin. "A-Xuanyu will have his own trials. He won't have any fatal fates."

"So why Hua ying?!" Shi Qingxuan fought on, her voice loud and angry.

"I have to agree. Is it because of the disturbance from Crimson and Xie lian that it changed so drastically?" He Xuan asked now.

"I don't have any other information.."

"BULLSHIT!" Both Shi Qingxuan and Mu Qing burst out and said. Unsatisfied with the whole thing.

"There has to be more." Feng Xin continued on, looking to Ling Wen with a sense that she'll find out more.

Ling Wen shakes her head disappointingly. "I'm sorry..but fate is future."

"Screw fate and future this is child we're talking about!! A prince! A son! A nephew! A mortal boy with dreams and aspirations!!"

Ling Wen kept silenced. What was she supposed to say?

"Shi Qingxuan, silence please."

The room seemed to drop in a second. There was no soft tone. His tone was stern in a way that send shivers. This was something different, something to be wary of.

Shi Qingxuan wanted to fight it till He Xuan grabs her hand, pulling her back a bit and shaking his head.

"Your Majesty -"

"When were you going to say this?.." Xie Lian asked, his eyes never looking to anyone but the very floors his damped red robes touched.

"What do you mean?"

"Answer him."

Another pressure clashed with the already existing one. It was no other than Hua Cheng, walking into the Manor Hall, bells ringing along.