•FengQing Surprise•

[5 Months Later]
~~~~~~

"Gege are you sure you'll be ok? I'll be gone for a while-"

"San Lang, San Lang."

Xie Lian puts a finger to his lips and smiled sweetly at his husband's rambling. Hua Cheng blinked at the finger to his lip and to Xie Lian's calming hazel eyes.

"We'll be fine, ok? I get your worried but don't fret."

Hua Cheng wanted to say something till Hua ying gurgled and puts his hand onto his cheek. Hua Cheng didn't think to fight it after that. "Ok..your right. Your Highness can take care of himself."

Xie Lian smiled, grateful he understood. "I love you then. We'll see later."

Hua Cheng sighs with a gentle smile. "I love you too, I'll be back." Hua Cheng kissed Xie Lian onto his lips then on Hua Ying's head. Those were the last words before Xie Lian didn't see him nor hear him and his jingling jangles for chain bells.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xie Lian had a normal morning. Off day as he spends time with his 9 month old crawling, drooling, still absolutely ray of sunshine Hua Ying.

"A-ying are you hungry? I made something you'll love." Xie Lian knew he was of age to eat, a well professional wet nurse told them so now he can make stuff that was more liquid to it. Eventually he'll be munching on apples with his squirrel teeth. The "food" in question was his infamous congee. If you mean congee, you ment the purple coop bubbling in the pot.

Xie Lian dishes it in a small ball and sat it down. Then he goes and picks up his excited son up and giggling out.
"Look at that big bright smile. I made your soon to be new favorite. Well..maybe but who'll know." He smiled and sets him on his lap. Spoon up, and he counted.

"And 5.."

"Auhm~"

Xie Lian chuckled as he practically tried to reach for the spoon as it came closer. Opening his mouth wide he eats the "food". He seemed to like it since he won't sit still or stop smiling nor babbling for more.

"More A-ying?"

"Ahma!"

"Ah, well here you go then. Big munch- there we go." Xie Lian continued to praise. Hua ying was enjoying every tast of it. "Your just like your A-die I see A-ying." He commented, wiping Hua ying's mouth of some that didn't enter into his mouth.

While Xie Lian was busy with Hua ying his shrine's door flung open.

~~~~~~~~~~

Xie Lian blinked when he saw two of his close friends in their human form. Both Martial Gods looking to him.

"Nan Feng(Feng Xin), Fu Yao(Mu Qing), what brings you here?" He asked, smiling slightly and nervously.

Nan Feng stared for a good second, confusion on his face. "Your Majesty-"

"The hell is that?" Fu Yao cut off, pointing the the black haired on Xie Lian's lap looking at him.

Nan Feng glared to Fu Yao and folds his arms, moving forward. "What's with the baby? Why is there a baby?" He rose an eyebrow.

Xie Lian laughed uncomfortably, "Well..." How was he supposed to answer this? Truth was the route. All he had to do is say it. Xie Lian took a second to breath and then he answered.

"This is my son, Hua ying."

"...."

"...."

Xie Lian was sweating right now. They were frozen in one place, shock on their faces as they stared at Hua ying. Hua Ying seemed to love that face and starts cooing and giggling, clapping his hands like an encore.

"Your married to the Ghost King right?-"

"HE IMPREGNATED YOU!!?" Fu Fao was losing his shit at the moment. With both shock and anger to the fact that Ghost bastard impregnated his Highness.

"What?! No no, he didn't." Xie Lian waved the misunderstanding quickly with his only free hand.

"So what's with the child that has the SAME color as his hair!!? If he did I'm going to kill him." He fummed.

Nan Feng rolled his eyes. "How exactly are you going to accomplish that?? Look I didn't spend all my centuries, got away from the death next to us for your idiot self to jump in like a dumbass!"

Fu Yao snaps his neck to Nan Feng. "I don't care."

"Ugh! Let him talk. Interrupt his Majesty again and I smack the shi-"

"OK!" Xie Lian took a stand as he held Hua ying. "Let's all just calm down and breath ok??? No cursing either." His smile disappeared when he said that. "Ok?" He smiled again.

Fu Yao and Nan Feng looked at each other. They tsked at each other and takes a seat.

"So why is there a baby..and why are you feeding him..that?" He pointed at the purple good in the small wooden bowl.

Xie Lian didn't get what he meant. "Ah, he likes it. Want some?" He smiled warmly.

"Pass.." Fu Yao spoke up, looking away.

"Ate already it's fine your Majesty." He bows his head trying his best not to look at the contraption his Majesty calls "food". He didn't care what it was, whatever it was wasn't it anyways.

Xie Lian gave Hua ying another spoon. "And to answer your other question, Hua ying is adopted.." He looks to his two friends.

"See? All you have to do is wait?" Nan Feng rubbed in with a smug grin.

Fu Yao grimaced. "Just shut up." He hissed between his teeth.

Nan Feng was pleased with that scrunched up mad face. He turned his attention to his Majesty once again. "So..does this mean A-ying is our prince now since his Majesty is the Emperor."

Xie Lian nods his head. "He's to young for crowning but he is yes. Both our thrones will have the same Heir."

"Your Majesty with all due respect, isn't A-ying a mortal?" Fu Yao spoke.

"Yes..Is that a problem?" He tilted his head in question.

He shakes his head. "No it's not that. I'm completely fine with Hua ying being our prince, it's just it's his.."

Xie Lian raised his hand. "I understand don't need to say Fu Yao. Hua ying's mortality can be fixed later but until that time comes he's still a baby, learning the world."

Fu Yao nod his head and stood. Xie Lian was confused as he saw both of them stand. "What-"

"We welcome our new Heavenly Prince, Hua Ying." Fu Yao bowed before Xie Lian and Hua ying. Nan Feng bowed as well. Xie Lian gratefully smiled at them both. "You both don't have to."

"It's nothing your Majesty- Why are you following me??" Fu Yao snapped at Nan Feng as he stood up aswell.

"What is your problem?? Want me to stay in one spot or something??"

"Looked better."

"Listen up here you-"

"Hehehe! Ahum!"

Xie Lian chuckled as Hua ying tried to reach for the two, giggling at their bickering, their weird faces embracing their face.

"He finds your faces funny."

"Yeah Fu Yao looks like a rogue giraffe, his face is always funny looking."

Fu Yao shoved him. "You looked in the mirror this morning??"

"Tsk I always do you pony tailed donkey." Fu Yao moved to sit, Hua ying crawling over. Then it dawned what he said.

"Pony tailed donkey?-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love my non canon FengQing.

Anyways what y'all think??

Hope ya enjoyed? Peace!✌🏽