•Sword Tricks•

The training have been nothing but hell. Two days ago they were still battling with not running (Nie Huaisang) and not repeating the same mountain runs and dodging bamboo sticks that seemed to enlarge.

Now that one week has passed, as a text for the boys before they get to the second section of their training, is to visit the demonic realm.

The three sect boys were hesitant. They've been taught about the demonic realm. Violent and filled with ruthless creatures of all kinds of levels.

With enough pleading and begging for them to join and the reassurance of Hua ying and his cousins joining them in this lovely journey did they break down their walls and join them.

Shen Qingqui joined aswell, giving Ming Fan the rights along with Liu Qingge and Shang Qinghua the ability to not fuck over his peak while he's gone.

They arrived at the gates of the demonic realms. The sect boys couldn't fathom the things that caught their eyes. From a large Kingdom down the long paved path of houses,red lakes and ghosts and demons wondering the streets.

"Welcome to the Demonic Kingdom." He announced as they walked into the kingdom.

"This is..massive." Nie Huaisang spoke from behind Feng Xuanyu.

"Mhm."

"Just not as big as A-die's Shushu."

"Yeah my brother is great and whatever. Stop rubbing it in." He frowned to his nephew.

Hua ying giggled.

"Let's get to the training before you mingle with the merciless lunatics currently living here." Shen Qingqui began to ushering the children to the kingdom itself.

"That's not the right word Shizun."

"We'll have that conversation later.." He mumbled glancing to the side of his husband's walking pace.

Luo Binghe takes that opportunity to behind his speech. "Ok so it all started-"

"No!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, well come to your new place of training for this lovely test. All of you have a maze to complete. Using the tricks and skills that you used for the training in Qing Jiang Peak, try it here." He explained with a smile smile.

Jiang Cheng rose an hand up.

"Purple cat." He pointed to the boy.

"Cat- Nevermind, so is there any rules?"

"Better question what is the monster ranks? I will like to live, love, you know?" Nie Huaisang snuck into the conversation, not caring about this personal questioning.

"Really?" Jiang Cheng looked unimpressed with Nie Huaisang's comment.

"Yes really. Have a problem?"

"Do you have a problem idiot?"

Feng Xuanyu moved in and grabs Nie Huaisang away from Jiang Cheng. "Let's not fight."

"Tsk getting lucky I see." Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes and turns away.

"Done?" Luo Binghe asked, folding his arms.

"Don't mind them." Lan Wanji spoke a bit heartless but he didn't really worry about what they think.

"Don't mind us?!?"

"A-Wanji!"

~~~~~~
Shen Qingqui moves to his husband's side. "This is your test."

The group looks at this long road filled with hanging branched trees and an unnerving feeling emanating from out of it.

"Oh it's worst than the dark forest.." Nie Huaisang whispered, hiding behind Feng Xuanyu.