•Together at Last•

Everyone seemed to have splited in groups. Jiang Cheng was with Gu Zi. Lan Wangji with Feng Xuanyu.

The darkness loamed over them as they fought with the larger or quicker enemies.

Lan Wangji and Feng Xuanyu were holding up their own. But Lan Wanji was surprised when he saw that same boy clear cut a whole semi army of mist shadow skeletons like they were nothing.

Lan Wangji stared with a surprised expression. Feng Xuanyu came back and wiped away his built sweat.

"What?"

"Nothing, just your very strong.." He said as his expression calmed to nothing.

Feng Xuanyu smiled at the acknowledgment. "Thank you but I'm not as good as Zi-Ge and Ying-di." He laughed.

"Their strong. Hua ying is very quick on his feet."

"And very acrobatic." He pointed out.

"Mn." He nods. He's seen Hua ying action. He tends to use surfaces like the ground or trees to push him up into the air higher than his jumping level takes him.

In the air it was as if he was flying. Doing so much flexible moves in the air like it was nothing. His dodging skills have also improved last time they had a night hunt and spare.

He felt somewhat proud of Hua ying. Usually for him he'll give a normal, 'Mn', as his answer but he actually says that he did well.

"So I see you've been close with Hua ying lately." Feng Xuanyu said as they continued tracking through the forest.

"Hm.. Like you and Nie Huasiang?"

Feng Xuanyu chuckled as his cheeks turned a light red. "I mean..I guess so..?"

"Do you like Hua ying, Lan Wanji?"

Lan Wangji looks to him and looks away. Did he like Hua ying?..He is cute.. adorable even..

"Yes..but who won't like Hua ying?"

Feng Xuanyu blinked and laughed out.

"Yea who wouldn't like Hua ying. But that's not what I meant."

"Huh?"

"Ah nevermind." He waved off.

Lan Wangji wanted to know but let's it be. "Ok."

"Come in let's find the others before it gets dark."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Meanwhile]

"So what happens if we're lost without the others at night?"

"Then we're dead." Gu Zi said nonchalantly.

Jiang Cheng stopped in his tracks. Gu Zi felt his presence holt and he looks back. "A-Cheng?"

"Don't A-Cheng me! What you mean we'll die?!?"

"I mean if you, Lan Wangji and Nie Huasiang were the only ones left here, you would have died." He cleared up. "But don't worry, each of you are with one of us. Plus you won't be able to track each other."

"What do you mean?"

Gu Zi goes to him and pointed to the three butterflies in his hair. "See these?"

Jiang Cheng hums. "Those clips, what about them?"

"Their trackers." He smiled.

"..How?" Their hair accessories." He scowled with confusion. Did he think this was funny?

Gu Zi knew that face. "Their not normal clips. Neither are they clips to begin with." Gu Zi tapped one and it started to flap it's wings, lifting from his hair and swirling round them.