AUTHORS' NOTE

OTHERBORN: IN THE WASTELANDS ALONE (on Wattpad only).

It's been a long time coming! It's taken two and a half years to finish the two part Prequel, Otherborn: Earth's Crust Survival on Kindle Vella. (There's a preview for that.)

And there are (and will be many more) Character Introductions appearing here, one after the other, in alternating chapters with this book, each one in a different genre and providing you hints from the characters' long ago pasts for so much to come.

But you likely noticed this particular gorgeous cover has a big number "1", in spite of the fact that you could read all the stories here in any order.

We've alternated parts of the journey on two different platforms, especially so you should be easily able to follow all parts just as well on either platform. It's been quite a feat! But WASTELANDS is now your OFFICIAL start to our character's adventures on Wattpad.

[* If you want my personal preference, I would likely start with this or the Earth's Crust Survival's Preview, which will sequence beautifully here. And it would be totally fun to read the character introductions either before or during adventures! Prepare for some shocks though. 🤗]

✨♥️ Enormous thanks to JessicaTitone.net for the marvellous series covers! This is my favourite one for the colors!

The OTHERBORN series is the co-written / created work of two separate knights with heart, and a small fuzzy rabbit named, William. 🐇

You likely know both (or all) of us and hail from the muse, but in case we're still yet to meet, all hail heroes!

Much love,
~ Wez (posting ...)
for Yandel Sinclair (really Gideon Easton on Wattpad, who leads as Knight of the Words so masterfully in this particular tale) & myself,
Wezley Brookz
👋⚔️♥️✨🐿
~~~/

Join us for more...