Chapter 3: interactions

MONDAY MARCH 16TH

MONDAY MARCH 16TH

6am. I woke up at 6am, I was going to be late today.

I got out of bed and I quickly showered. She has been working for me for a week now and so far she’s good at it, like really good. I knew it was a good idea hiring her. She’s amazing and pr-. Stop.

When I got out of the shower it was six thirty in the morning, I got dressed and grabbed my camera then left.

__________

When I got to work, I went straight to my office. Getting out of the elevator to see Miss Jones coming out of her office, she turned around. When she saw me she laughed a little.

“What?” I said generally confused when she got to me.

“Were you in a rush this morning?”

“Yes, why?”

I looked down to where her eyes were. My tie was all wrong and my shirt wasn’t buttoned up all the way.

Shit

She came closer and took my tie off, and started to button up my shirt.

“Woke up late?”

“Yes”.

“I can’t wake up late. '' She was focusing on doing my tie now. Her eyes followed what she was doing.

“You can’t physically wake up late?”

“No, I'm a little bit of an ocd, I can’t function if I wake up late”. (Author's note: i mean no disrespect to the people who do have ocd)

“That sucks”.

“Yep” she said, popping the p.

When she was done with my tie she looked up at me.

“You have a board meeting in an hour by the way”.

“Ok thank you miss jones” she smiled brightly.

“Of course” then she walked away.

__________