Bullet 21: Happiness

"No way sunshine."

Y/n Pov:

Making myself a warm bowl of soup, I inhaled it.
These past few days I've really been craving stuff, and today it was miso soup.

I've been puking all morning but it's because of that fish ball soup I had yesterday at Chisa and Jimins anniversary dinner.

I'm so happy for them,
Walking upstairs while the soup boils, I had a quick wash and changed into some sweatpants and jungkooks hoodie.

He's currently on a business trip to Italy and I miss him so muuuuuchhhhhh. So I wear his sweatshirts and his perfume cause then I smell like him and I don't miss him that much.

Jumping on the sofa, I poured myself some juice and server myself some soup, along with some ramen and corn dogs.

Giggling, I turned on Gilmore Girls (or your favourite tv show) and watched and giggled.

I smiled looking at the couple, it reminded me of me and Jeon. Making me sad but that was quickly over taken by the urge to barf out the one gulp of soup I just took.

Rushing to the bathroom i puked out,
It felt like my guts came out with it.

Groaning I sat on the bad. My stomach hurt.
Mrs Han entered.

"Are you alrigt Mrs jeon? I heard you and I thought something happened" she said a worried expression all over her face.

"I'm okay Mrs Han, Thank you and call me Y/n your older I've told you so many times" I smiled and said, she smiled back and nodded.

She cleared her throat suddenly , catching my attention.
"Yes?" I ask.

"Have you and master um ahem ahem recently"

My cheeks went pink. Yea.... obviously we did cause Jungkook has no self control I mean he does but ya know and I um enjoy so- WERE A LOVING COUPLE STOP-

"Uh um um n-"
"Don't even lie, we hear you sometimes" she said.

"Um yes, the night before he left" I said.
Which was followed by a gasp from her.

I looked at her perplexed.
"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Maybe your pregnant Y/n" she said. As I just stood there.
PREGNANT?!?! ME?!?!

What if he's not ready for a baby?
Am I ready?
Will we be good parents?
Will I be a good mother?
We're mafias what if-

"I'll tell Lilah to order a pregnancy test right away don't you worry" she said, patting my head and hurrying downstairs calling for lilah.
———
Sitting on the toilet seat. I waited for the test, tapping my feet constantly. I didn't want to see it.

I was to nervous to see it. I looked at my phone. The time is up.

This is it.

Gathering all my courage, I lifted up the pregnancy test. Finally opening my eyes to look at it.
It was....