8

"who are you..?"Jimin asked with a glare and Jungkook lifted his brow,I mean he's the one who's supposed to ask that question.

Taehyung entered the room at the same time and gasped.

"Kook,how come you are back this earlier!"he asked in surprise but Jungkook let out a sneer turning his attention on him.

"Is that why you let a complete stranger sleep in my room"he spit with annoyance and Taehyung eyes widened.

"No......kook it's not like that,I can explain....."

"I'm taeyong husband and I have right to be wherever I want in this house "

Jimin cut in with a scoff seeing the anger in the other's eyes as his pupils dilate while Taehyung sigh.

He just has to make it worse.

"So now my room is your husband's,great tae...." Jungkook sneer."you can tell me to leave,I will certainly understand that you two want some privacy but you doing this ....."

Taehyung shakes his head in defeat trying to convince him but the younger wouldn't let him as he shuffles back stopping him with his hands.

"I'm sorry kook ....I swear I don't know he would be in here... please don't leave"

Jimin scoffed.

"He said he wanted to leave,why are you being clingy?"

The two snap him a glare making him roll his eyes."anyway I'm going back to sleep."he yawn and hurl a blanket over himself.

Seeing this, Jungkook's blood boils and snatch his bag before angrily walks out leaving a helpless taehyung behind.

The male walk to Jimin who was sleeping comfortably under the sheet.

With gritted teeth,he harshly yanks the sheet sending a cold chill over his body.

"What was that?"Jimin bark at him but Taehyung ignored him as he cross his arms around his chest.

"Stand up,you are not sleeping in this room tonight"he growls but Jimin lets out a mean sneer and stubbornly goes back to sleep.

Taehyung ignored him and pulled him up ignoring his protest and throws him on his shoulder like a sack.

"Let me go you pest!!!"Jimin wriggled and hit his back trying to break free but Taehyung didn't flinched.

To be honest,he found it really cute.

°
°
°
°
°
°
°

"That's what happened."Jungkook sigh,."since yesterday he has been spamming me with messages."he completed brushing his hair from his face and namjoon who listens the whole time finally decided to speak up.

"First,it's surprising that tae is now married and the fact that happens to be park Jimin,it really comes as a shock to me too"he uttered earning a frustrated groan from jungkook.

Just how could Taehyung do this to him,it's not like they were dating or something but whenever he thought about it, it sting.

it's like he had cheated on him.

There was one time in college,he tried his luck only to regretted it afterward.

Flashback.

"Tae I'm confused about something"

Jungkook nudged the concentrated taehyung who closed his book and gave him his full attention.

"What is that?"he asked and Jungkook blushed seeing how the elder was staring at him without blinking.

He wonders how someone could deserves that beauty without even trying Taehyung always looks beautiful no matter what he does or what he wears,he is the definition of an art.