1

Jimin is a brat, sassy and spoiled kid He believes everything is okay as long money is involved,people call him a princess,he loves being pampered spending money,traveling,clubbing and lives his life like no tomorrow.

Just like a princess.

He never hopes to get married since he believes he won't be able to enjoy his life like he wants,all he needs is his grandmother and money.

His grandmother is chairwoman of k group,the most successful company in Korea and he's the only grandson and only heirs to the throne.

His parents have been trying to get him married at all cost this year but all to no avail.

"cheers!!!"

Park Jimin loud voice yelled,clinking his glass with his friends while a loud music was blasting in the background.

"So another shot for the celebrant who chased another yet husband material off his back"kai snickered pouring another drink for jimin who took it with a roll eyes,for some reason he felt annoyed.

"Husband material my foot?,bitches  I'm too good for that ugly dude"he muttered,a look of disgust on his face and chung down the glass which burned down his throat.

"Stop fighting bitches,let drinks to the fullest!!!"Taemin spoke in between.

"To us!!....bachelor forever!!!"he announce raising his glasses and the others did the same.

"To us!!!"they repeated only to cut off by jimin's phone ringing tone making his friends sigh in annoyance,he open the text from his mom and roll his eyes.

He quickly excuse himself to the side and pick the call only to move it away instantly.

"Park jimiiiinn?"a loud voice scream and Jimin rolled his eyes.

"What? mom"he says uninterested earning an irritated sigh in return,he was glad he wasn't beside the female right now or else she would have beat the crap out of him.

"Is it true lee minho rejected you?"she spat and Jimin shivered at the danger in her voice,so he quickly get on using his weapon.

"Yes mom,you need to see how much i tried to impress him yet in the end he didn't like me"he sniff and mentally laugh when the line went dead silence but sadly expectation is always different from reality as the female spoke up again.

"Shut up jimin,i know it was your doing and i know you are not crying for real,so stop lying to me"she scoffs and that's what it takes for jimin to roll his eyes.

His weapon never work on his mom.

it never did.

How come though?,it always works on every other person.

"Fine!!,i don't like him mom,all his drama sucks beside he's too tall......"

"Park jimiiiinn!!"the female angry voice cut him off as he quickly took the phone off his ears.

"Mom,you almost burst my eardrum"

Jimin screamed back earning a frustrated groan in return.

"Don't worry sweetie,it's not only your  hearing you will lose when you come home tonight"she mentioned sweetly and Jimin felt the hair of his body raised but who is he?.

he's park jimin the sassiest brat ever live,he wouldn't die just yet.

"I can just stay at kai house for tonight"he mock sticking his tongue out despite the female not presence and a gasp escaped Mrs park lips at the mentioned male.

"Kai?,chim i told you to stay away from that boy,you are not getting any younger,you need to find......"

Jimin quickly put the call on hold faking it as connection problem and quickly disconnect the call.

He knew what the elder was about to say,she would probably go on about him getting husband and blame it all on kai for being a bad influence and he wasn't ready to hear that tonight.

He shoved the phone back into his pocket and happily goes back to join his friends.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A knock on the door catched kim Taehyung attention as he look up from signing the documents on his desk.the door open revealing jung hoseok,his secretary.

"Hyung,did you bring what i asked for?"Taehyung asked and hoseok walks up to him,dropping the files onto his desk.

"Seriously what will you do without me"hoseok snicker plopping down on the sofa in the younger office.

"That's why i have you"Taehyung replied plainly going through the files.

"Right!!"hoseok murmured breathing softly and turned towards Taehyung whose head was still glued on the paper.

"It tooks me a lot to gathered those,so studies them carefully and make a good comment on them"he stated and Taehyung nodded.

"But seriously,who goes around this days looking through profile to find husband,we are not in joseon era or something"hoseok scoff unable to believe the male,he had everything.

He's rich,good-looking,hot and even young with a good personality.with his face he could easily win a lot of girls or boys heart.

So what's the problem?.

"I don't have the privilege like some people who can have boyfriend or even go on dates with them"Taehyung clear his curiosity and hoseok sigh.

"That's your logic tae,if only you stop placing your work over everything you would be able to experience all of this"he says shaking his head while Taehyung was busying checking the files one by one.

"I knew you would not even consider it if your mother didn't threatened to kill herself"he mumbled audible for the younger to hear and let out a tired yawn.

"You can sleep if you want,i will wake you up after an hour"Taehyung says and hoseok never felt more grateful as he cheered happily and plop down on the fluffy sofa.

After a long hours of Taehyung's going through the files,he finally find the one he's looking for and let out a smirk.

He bought out the files,staring at the grumpy face of park jimin through the photo attached to his document.

"Hmmm"