7

Jimin scanned the house in awe of it's well decorated,clean and spacious,it's comfy to his taste but there's no way he would say that out loud,he scoffed at taehyung who was struggling with his luggage.

"You are so weak,I pack lightly!"

he claimed and taehyung sent him 'are you kidding me look'.it's like the shorter pack for twenty people.

Jimin scoffed and walked past him to inspect the place properly,one could think he was the owner of the house as he inspected everywhere.

Taehyung chuckle quietly when he saw how the male eyes change from time to time,it's obvious he love his new place but there's no way he would say it out loud and taehyung knew that.

"How do you find my place,do you like it?"he asked catching the older attention as he turned to face him.

"It's just so so,I will manage it?"

jimin crossed his arm and taehyung smile,he knew he would say that.

"I'm glad you like it....."

"I didn't like it taeyong!!"Jimin rolls his eyes and the taller ignore him.

"lemme show you your room"he gestures making the shorter glare before complied and follow him through the stairs.

They arrived and taehyung open the door,Jimin squint immediately at the blinding lights coming out from the room.

He gaped at how clean and tidy the room looks unlike his own which is dustbin sometimes it would take a lot of yelling and scolding from his mother to fix his clothes scattering on the floor.

"This is my friend room,he's currently away and he won't be back soon,sleep here till i fix your room"

Taehyung said dropping his bags and no one needs to tell Jimin that the friend must really be a clean freak.

He suddenly smirked when an idea popped into his head He turned back to Taehyung,who was replying his text from company.

He felt a hands on his shirt and looked from his phone to see Jimin with a cunning smile on his face and his fingers slowly trailing down his suit.

"What are you doing?"Taehyung lift a brow and Jimin puckered his lips out forming a pout.

"I thought I'm going to sleep with daddy?"He flirts with adorable puppy eyes and Taehyung just sighs and goes back on his phone.

Jimin huff sounding offended at the action.he snatch the phone throwing it on the bed and taehyung went blank.

Jimin grinned internally but not until he felt Taehyung's large hand sneak into his wrist pulling him up and throw him on the bed catching the shorter off guard as he let out a shriek.

Jimin felt his life flashed in front of him when he saw the male slowly unbuttoning.

"W....what are you doing?"he cried out and shuffled back when Taehyung crawled on the bed.

"You know it's just the two of us and we are married anyway,so yeah..let have our honeymoon?"He licked his lips and Jimin's eyes widened in horror and quickly turned his head when Taehyung tried to kissed him.

"What!......No!?"Jimin scream pushing him by the chest but taehyung was strong as he pinned his arms above his head and kissed his neck making Jimin panicked,his eyes glossy.

"S...stop?"Jimin whimpers he never felt more helpless than that moment.

just how did it come to this?

"Beg me"taehyung eyes darkened and Jimin gulp,his ego was totally crush but this is not the time to be stubborn,he was about to get rape.

"P..... please...let me go!!"Jimin says shamefully and that's what it takes for taehyung to show his boxy smile and ruffles his hair making the shorter confused.

He retreated from him immediately and crawl out of bed fixing his shirt.

"I have no intention of taking advantage of you"he smiles rendering Jimin speechless his face slowly turning into a glare.

"H ...how dare you!!!!!?"Jimin snapped and reached to slap the male but Taehyung grabbed his wrist and surprised him by bowing his head.

"I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable"

Taehyung says and jimin anger faded he was ready to kill the male but seeing him apologizing sincerely made him go back on his words.

"See,it won't hurt to apologize when you did something wrong,beside you should not start something you can't end"

Taehyung corrected and Jimin snorted.

"Are you my mom,I can do whatever I want it's not your business?"taehyung sigh,shaking his head in disagreement dropping the topic,he knew the elder wouldn't listen anyway.

"Are you hungry,I will make dinner for you"he said and Jimin lit up.

"I want kimchi,bulgogi,cheese ball and pear juice with...."

"Okay ramen will be better?"the taller cut in while the shorter froze in shock.

Taehyung shoved his phone back into his pocket ignoring the two eyes which were looking at him in disbelief.

"Y....you are kidding right,I want a full course meal!!!"Jimin scream but taehyung ignore him and walked out ignoring the older tantrums.

"Kim taeyoooong come back here!!!"

Jimin's shout echoes throughout the house but who cares.

No one including his Husband who didn't even give a damn.

Jimin gritted when he stared at the cup of noodles in front of him,he didn't remember the last time he ate this type of food.he always ate a full course meal in his house so how did he end up in this situation and how come there's not a single maid here.

He wanted to run back to his home in an instant but his ego wouldn't let him.

Taehyung was the one who was supposed to beg him to break up not the other way around.

Now that he lives here,he will surely made his life a living hell.

Jimin laugh mischevious at the thought and huff immediately when his eyes landed on the food again.

He heard footsteps and saw the taller coming out in his suit,his eyes on the phone and Jimin rolls his eyes.

"I'm going to the company real quick don't wait for me and get some sleep I will be late?"he told and Jimin almost raise his voice but he decided to remain calm especially when he already had a plan.

Instead of replying,he just give a smile surprising taehyung but he shrugged it off and left for his work.

Noticing taehyung has left,Jimin jump up immediately and joyfully run up the stairs.

He grin evilly upon arriving at his husband's door and opened the door.

He gaped in awe at the interior,the room was wide and beautiful,it's freaking clean.

he stepped into the room and he felt dirty compare to it.

He scanned the room and an idea popped on his head as he smirked,he rushed down to bring his food and  snacks.

He started eating,purposely messing up the floor and throw some stuff around until he felt proud of his work and turned on TV.

there's nothing hurtful to a clean freak more than dirtying his place and he was going to do just that.

He felt drowsy and yawn,he check the wall clock and it's already 8pm in the evening yet his husband is not home.

He went to the bed to take a quick nap and accidentally slept off till midnight.

The light suddenly turned on making Jimin squint and huff in annoyance.

"Mom closed the light?"he moaned and the bag fell off from the male's hand immediately,his eyes widened in disbelief upon seeing his room.

"What the fuck!!!!"Jungkook yelled startling Jimin's who woke up instantly.