Return of the Trollhunter and Witcher

The darkness of the night swallowed the town of Arcadia. Toby soon tumbled out from behind the car, panting as he ran onto a lonely street. On another street, a pair of headlights coated the road in light. Yet, the man in the car had been throwing newspapers out of his window and rubbing the tired from his eyes. The young man behind the wheel, reaching for the paper as he came to an intersection, Toby running right in the path of the car that wasn't stopping.

Suddenly, the car's tires squealed as the man tried to hit his brakes, seeing the young kid obviously not paying attention.

Toby rolled over the car's hood, yelling, "Holy moly!"

The driver gripped his steering wheel. He looked afraid as he waited for Toby to appear. Suddenly, Toby stood up with his hands on the hood as he made eye contact with the driver. Instead of caring about getting hit, Toby turned to the side, and his mouth dropped in fear. Toby yelped and ran away. The driver was still confused until a flash of orange sped past the windshield, lighting the hood on fire where it had last stepped.

"What the heck was-" He stopped mid-question.

The driver opened his car door and inspected the flaming pawprints on his hood, "Huh?" He scratched the back of his neck, literally confused about what had just happened.

Toby continued to run, talking to himself, "Oh, what are you doing, Tobes? Only an idiot races a creature with four legs."

Toby turned a few corners, spotting a tall wooden fence. However, the height didn't discourage him. Toby leaped onto the fence, gripping it, but couldn't pull himself to the other side.

"I can do this!" Toby encouraged himself as he struggled to climb the fence before it gave into his weight, tipping down and landing with a thud on the concrete.

Toby crawled, trying to get away from the flaming feline. Luckily, Jim had stopped his newly formed Vespa, reaching his hand down to his best friend.

"Hop on!" Jim said as he pulled his friend up, Toby crawling on the back.

"Go, go, go! Go, go, go!" Toby told Jim while putting on a helmet.

"Adios, fire cat," Jim stated before starting his Vespa, but the engine sputters. Panic rose in the two teenage boys as the Vepsa wouldn't move.

"Hey, maybe save the jokes for when we aren't gonna die!" Toby cried out as he watched the fire cat fight through the obstacles of tipped trash cans.

"Come on!" Jim pleaded, trying to start his Vespa again.

The fire cat slowly stalked toward the two teenage boys. The creature then lunged at them, but it collided with the metal of Raelle's shield as she stood between the two boys and the fire cat.

"Go!" Raelle told Jim and Toby.

The Vespa hummed, finally starting and nearly jerking Toby off as Jim sped off. Raelle flew into the air before lowering close to the ground so she would be beside her friend and brother. The fire cat shook its head before chasing after the teenagers. Toby watched as it advanced, gripping Jim's shoulders in fear.

"I can't believe you took that stupid rock to your science class!" Jim exclaimed as he accelerated.

"First, it's not a rock. It's volcanic slag," Toby corrected his friend. "And how was I supposed to know there was a flaming monster hiding in it?"

"You bought a magic rock off a troll named 'Mervin the Monster Dealer'," Raelle said, bending her fingers as she quoted the troll's name and title. "That should have been your first clue. What did you think would happen, Tobes? Ugh, new rule, Toby, do not buy anything from Trollmarket without asking Blinky what it is first. Got it?"