"Gentle....please~"

For best experience listen to: Streets (Instrumental) - Doja Cat

Enjoy ☺️

(NSFW!!)

{Writer's POV}

Well, ya haven't heard from me for a while! Anyways let get straight into the story, we don't wanna wait do we? 😏

After everyone was finished eating dinner, they all sat together, had some fun, talked about the future etc. All this time tho, Zoro couldn't take his eyes off Sanji. Neither could Sanji stop thinking about what had happened before, while they were alone. He was, well how can I say this? Uh let's say he just needed more. More of Zoro 😏.

{Sanji's POV}

Damn it... this is all his fault! Stupid Marimo! It's all his fault for making me feel like this. It's getting so hot. Ugh, how long until everyone goes to sleep. I hate admitting to this, but I need him so bad right now.

Luffy yawned loudly, "I think we should go to sleep now, it's pretty late!" I sighed in relief. Finally. Quickly I rushed to my room and waited until everyone was in their rooms. I'll wait just a little longer.

I walked over to the door and opened it. There he was. Right in front of me. Alone. No one is around. He looks in my eyes and smirks. "I was just about to knock.", he said and smirked like a smug. I smiled, "Just shut up and kiss me.", I pulled him in by his collar and kissed him.

Quickly he dominated me. I never thought I'd say this, but I love the way he dominates me 😩 Whilst making out he pushed me onto the bed and kept kissing me. I loosened my tie, cuz DAMN IT'S GETTING HOT 🥵.

Writers note: Sorry about that 💀

His hands slid up my shirt and caressed my body. He moved on to my neck, leaving kisses and Love bites all over me. "Ah...Zoro~", between every kiss/bite I let little moans and gasps out. "I love when you express yourself in this manner, Love~", he whispered.

As he started kissing me again, his hand slid down to my pants. He unzipped them and pulled them off. Whilst he was taking of my pants, I slid his robe off his shoulders. "Mmh~", I moaned into his mouth, when he grabbed my already erect member. Slowly, he stroked it and then...

{Zoro's POV}

I teased him by licking the tip first. "Zoro~", he whined my name, "S-Stop teasing me..." Lord he was so desperate. I started sucking the tip and then put it all in my mouth. His breath shivered, while I was sucking it. Soft moans escaped his mouth, which turned me on even more.

I pulled him closer and wanted to enter him. "W-Wait...", he said, "Gentle...please~" Slowly I pushed my member inside him, making sure not to hurt him. He groaned a little. Must be 'hard' 😏 on him.

Writer's Note: Sorry I'll seriously stop that now 💀

"Ugh...~", I groaned because he was so tight. He moaned louder each time I thrusted inside him. I decided going a little faster. "Ah!~", he moaned loudly. I stopped, "Did I hurt you?", I asked, "Tell me if it hurts next time." He nodded and assured me he was okay. Slowly again I thrusted into him until he was used to it.

"Mh...Zoro...~", he moaned. Oh I love when he moans my name. I looked at him. "Faster...please?~"he looked at me, almost even begging for it. I fastened up my pace, moaning a little each time I pounded into him.

"Agh!~", he moaned loudly as I started going a little harder on him. "Fuck...Ahh!...that feels so good~" I chuckled a little. "Glad I'm making you feel good~", I said in a seducing voice. I placed a kiss on his cheek. He smiled in satisfaction.

I got closer to cumming and started pounding him faster and harsher. He moaned loudly and whimpered once I finished inside him. "Ahh...~", I moaned. He panted and I layed down next him and put on my pants.

"Ugh...~", he groaned and pulled up his pants aswell. He rolled to his side and rested his head on my arm. I slid my arm under his body and pulled him closer by his waist. He snuggled into my chest. I hugged him and kissed him. "I love you, Sanji.", I whispered. "I love you too, Zoro.", he replied.

Whilst I patted his head and slid my fingers through his hair, he soon fell asleep and started snoring softly. I smiled and kissed his forehead.

I'm so happy. Shortly after I passed out aswell.

~Next Morning~

{Writer's POV}

Sanji walked out of his Room, Zoro following behind him yawning loudly. There was the crew, awaiting them. The crew stared at them. "What?", Zoro said. Nami turned her head slowly, in a psycho manner and stared at him. "You two...", she growled, "I'm glad you got along, a little too well, BUT AT LEAST KEEP IT DOWN NEXT TIME!"

Sanji blushed bright red, "Y-YOU ALL HEARD THAT?!", he screeched. "Shishishi Not me!", Luffy cheered, "I was asleep!" Zoro blushed even more than Sanji, "Uh- well, next time you won't hear us..."